BryCola

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
The Ford website says my estimated delivery date is between 9/12 and 9/19. But I got an email from the dealer today saying it's here. So a full month early. Definitely a pleasant surprise. And it's infinite blue. I know they're not taking orders for that color anymore, but for those of us that ordered it earlier this year, we are still getting it. Hope to be driving it tomorrow. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP

BryCola

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Oh I can post a pic. I'm having it ceramic coated, but the earliest appointment for that I could get was 8/31. The guy at the company doing it said to tell the dealership NOT to wash it. So I guess I'll be driving around in a dirty Mach E for a few weeks. So the pic may have to wait until after the coating. I may run it through a touchless wash before then though.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Oh I can post a pic. I'm having it ceramic coated, but the earliest appointment for that I could get was 8/31. The guy at the company doing it said to tell the dealership NOT to wash it. So I guess I'll be driving around in a dirty Mach E for a few weeks. So the pic may have to wait until after the coating. I may run it through a touchless wash before then though.
Your detailer doesn't want the dealer adding swirl marks he/she has to remove. Smart. Touchless should be ok.

Ether

First Name
Ether
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
can you give us an idea as when you placed your order and what the trim was? Trying to see if certain trims have shorter ETAs.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
The Ford website says my estimated delivery date is between 9/12 and 9/19. But I got an email from the dealer today saying it's here. So a full month early. Definitely a pleasant surprise. And it's infinite blue. I know they're not taking orders for that color anymore, but for those of us that ordered it earlier this year, we are still getting it. Hope to be driving it tomorrow. :)
Congrats!

I think we should change the name of the color to Finite Blue since it definitely wasn't infinite!

OP
OP

BryCola

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
can you give us an idea as when you placed your order and what the trim was? Trying to see if certain trims have shorter ETAs.
Sure...I ordered on 3/19. ER, RWD, Premium.

OP
OP

BryCola

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Congrats!

I think we should change the name of the color to Finite Blue since it definitely wasn't infinite!
WOW...Patrick is in this thread. I feel like a celebrity responded to me. LOL I've been watching your YouTube channel for a while. :)

Ether

First Name
Ether
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Sure...I ordered on 3/19. ER, RWD, Premium.
5 months! Not bad. Congratulations. I just ordered a premium AWD ext range also this week. I have one question about the front passenger seat and I wonder if you know the answer since you also ordered a premium. Is the front passenger seat powered or manual? I would like a power one for my wife and I couldn't quite get an answer on that.

OP
OP

BryCola

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
5 months! Not bad. Congratulations. I just ordered a premium AWD ext range also this week. I have one question about the front passenger seat and I wonder if you know the answer since you also ordered a premium. Is the front passenger seat powered or manual? I would like a power one for my wife and I couldn't quite get an answer on that.
I'm pretty sure they are power seats. It's been a few months since I did all of my research, but I do remember them being powered.

Last edited:

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
WOW...Patrick is in this thread. I feel like a celebrity responded to me. LOL I've been watching your YouTube channel for a while. :)
LOL... don't give me a big head. I'm just a Mach-E owner like you but I just happen to film it all. ?

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
The front passenger seat is also powered.