Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-250, Mustang, Mini, 330ix
Occupation
Logistics manager
Country flag
I see some of you are posting your partial VINS. Where did you find them?
Sponsored

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I followed up with my dealer and they were able to give me the van plus a accurate delivery date.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Thank You very Much
To simplify, call Ford Marketing. If you give them the 4-digit order number (not reservation number) and dealers name/address they’ll give you the VIN.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
To simplify, call Ford Marketing. If you give them the 4-digit order number (not reservation number) and dealers name/address they’ll give you the VIN.
LOL, my dealer does not have my 4 digit order number. They have my VIN and 8-digit number. I don’t see getting my 4-digit number until my window sticker is released.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
LOL, my dealer does not have my 4 digit order number. They have my VIN and 8-digit number. I don’t see getting my 4-digit number until my window sticker is released.
If you signed paperwork at the dealer, you should have one of these. The 4-digit Order Code is top right.

83903C57-3044-4889-81D4-90CB35421FE0.jpeg

Mgmken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE Red
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
If you signed paperwork at the dealer, you should have one of these. The 4-digit Order Code is top right.

Ford Mustang Mach-E My order is in production,  Where do I find the vin 83903C57-3044-4889-81D4-90CB35421FE0
I ordered mine online, no dealer involvement. I did have to “choose a dealer”. Anyway, Ford has emailed me direct which included the VIN number and a “track your order” button in the email. When I clicked that button, it gave me the order number and VIN. Just my experience.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I ordered mine online, no dealer involvement. I did have to “choose a dealer”. Anyway, Ford has emailed me direct which included the VIN number and a “track your order” button in the email. When I clicked that button, it gave me the order number and VIN. Just my experience.
I also ordered online. No email from Ford to track my order (or anything else other than the chip delay email and the one this week saying there was a change in my order). On Ford’s Manage Order page for my account they only list the 8-digit reservation number.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
I also ordered online. No email from Ford to track my order (or anything else other than the chip delay email and the one this week saying there was a change in my order). On Ford’s Manage Order page for my account they only list the 8-digit reservation number.
My reservation was converted to an order at the dealer. Why should there be consistency? Maybe it's because in Connecticut the purchase has to be at a physical dealer. FYI, Tesla can't sell cars in CT, purchasers from CT buy them in NY.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Follow the instructions on this page or call your dealer.
It helps to know your way around your browser’s developer tools. Took me about 5 minutes to extract it once I got a production date, but I’m an Interactive Design Director, so it wasn’t difficult for me. Trust me, it’s in there
good luck!
Sponsored