Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mustang mache e
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Hello,

I justed installed a 240v at my house and am charging my Mach e with the mobile charger that comes with the car. When it charges I am unable to see any information on the charging sessions. (Picture attached)

I have used other chargers and even the 120v for the mobile charger had the information on there.

Anyone know what the issue could be?
Ford Mustang Mach-E No charging details showing in ford pass Screenshot_20210706-151135
Sponsored

RidingwithScotty

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR aka Scotty
Country flag
How long had the car been plugged in when you took the screenshot? Also, is your MME set to charge when you plug in or do you have a schedule set up at your home location? Just wondering if it's a lag issue with the app communicating with your MME/ FordPass being special or something more serious. I haven't seen this particular issue when using a 240 outlet and the mobile charger but I haven't changed from that setup either.

OP
OP

Stooms

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mustang mache e
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
The screen shot is probably an house after I plugged it in, but the previous charge had the same screen the whole time.

I was messing around with the setting for when to charge but ended up keeping at charge when plugged in.

It is strange bc it does show it is charging and the time of completion is accurate. You would think that the rest of the information would show up if that does

RidingwithScotty

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR aka Scotty
Country flag
That's odd an hour after being plugged in; I'd expect to see something pop up there beforehand. I had my issues with the app and charging information for sure. Definitely curious if this repeats. Had you by chance updated the FordPass app recently? That messed me up briefly when I updated to 3.24 and charged that evening.

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
FordPass is awful For the Mach-E.