Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Anyone in the NEO area done the glass recall (my car needs both 21C22 and 21S42)? I have called two dealers so far (Montrose and Liberty Brunswick) with no luck. Montrose had no idea and transferred me around until I gave up (they did state they had not done this yet) and Liberty promised a call back but has not (also stated they had not done one yet). Would love to find a dealer that has done it, I am fine with driving a little if needed, the car will probably be there for days anyways.

Thanks.
Sponsored

captcrunch11

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium Standard Range RWD
Country flag
Anyone in the NEO area done the glass recall (my car needs both 21C22 and 21S42)? I have called two dealers so far (Montrose and Liberty Brunswick) with no luck. Montrose had no idea and transferred me around until I gave up (they did state they had not done this yet) and Liberty promised a call back but has not (also stated they had not done one yet). Would love to find a dealer that has done it, I am fine with driving a little if needed, the car will probably be there for days anyways.

Thanks.
Try Bob Gillingham Ford in Parma. They did a fantastic job taking care of my recall.

OP
OP

jvoc

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Thanks for the recommendation. I have an appointment for next week and the service advisor knew way more about the mach-e and assorted recalls than anyone I spoke to prior.
Sponsored