Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E4X, 1996 Mustang Cobra, 2008 Corvette
Country flag
Does the online purchase work well? What has been your experience with it? Also I’m eligible for X Plan but I wasn’t signed in to it when I placed my order. If I am able to purchase online will I have the opportunity to add X Plan? Thanks.
Sponsored

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
X Plan, I had to Google it. Worth asking, but there wasn't anything on the form to enter that. Maybe at delivery...?

Other than that, my wife and placed orders for 2 on Sunday, 5/3. On Monday we got a quick call from the dealer. It was just a welcome to the family, we'll be back to you soon call. My wife called today (Friday) and was told that, yes, the orders were in, there's nothing much to do now but wait.

I'll let you know sometime in the Fall if it went as planned.

OP
OP
Goober96

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
X Plan, I had to Google it. Worth asking, but there wasn't anything on the form to enter that. Maybe at delivery...?

Other than that, my wife and placed orders for 2 on Sunday, 5/3. On Monday we got a quick call from the dealer. It was just a welcome to the family, we'll be back to you soon call. My wife called today (Friday) and was told that, yes, the orders were in, there's nothing much to do now but wait.

I'll let you know sometime in the Fall if it went as planned.
Sounds like you haven’t gotten to the purchase step yet, in the same boat as I am. I’m just wondering if those who have already purchased have been able to do so online (which as I understand it Ford is debuting with this car) and, if so, if X Plan pricing can be used with the online process.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Sounds like you haven’t gotten to the purchase step yet, in the same boat as I am. I’m just wondering if those who have already purchased have been able to do so online (which as I understand it Ford is debuting with this car) and, if so, if X Plan pricing can be used with the online process.
Yes, you can use plan pricing (AXZ) with the online checkout process (as long as your dealer accepts plan pricing).

OP
OP
Goober96

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, you can use plan pricing (AXZ) with the online checkout process (as long as your dealer accepts plan pricing).
Great that’s awesome news. And it doesn’t matter that I wasn’t logged in to the X Plan at the time the order was placed? The purchase process will ask if I have the plan and then take the info?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Great that’s awesome news. And it doesn’t matter that I wasn’t logged in to the X Plan at the time the order was placed? The purchase process will ask if I have the plan and then take the info?
At time of order does not matter.

You are correct during the checkout process (after the vehicle arrives) that’s when you can enter your plan information.

OP
OP
Goober96

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
At time of order does not matter.

You are correct during the checkout process (after the vehicle arrives) that’s when you can enter your plan information.
Awesome. Thanks for the info.