PaaK Update - Has anyone gotten it and not noticed any improvement?

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I had the PaaK update installed last week and got my MME back on Friday. I see absolutely no improvement in the behavior of PaaK at all. Is anyone else finding this to be true? Additionally, the PaaK message in the recalls section of my FordPass app is still there; should that have cleared if the PaaK update had gone through successfully? I wonder if maybe the update did not complete or something...
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I had the PaaK update installed last week and got my MME back on Friday. I see absolutely no improvement in the behavior of PaaK at all. Is anyone else finding this to be true? Additionally, the PaaK message in the recalls section of my FordPass app is still there; should that have cleared if the PaaK update had gone through successfully? I wonder if maybe the update did not complete or something...
Yes, PaaK has improved incrementally with multiple upgrades to FordPass and the car.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
It was a night and day difference for me. It took a couple of weeks for the recall message to disappear from FordPass. Just in time for it to reappear for the windshield/roof recalls.

OP
OP
bellyer

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I, personally, have not had many problems with PaaK and never use my fob. It has always worked for me for the most part, but can be slow to connect and unlock the doors. I also really wish that there was a way to set the car to unlock the doors when you unlock and open the hatch, so that my wife and son would stop pushing the buttons on the doors and staring at me anxiously to approach the driver door and unlock it while I am trying to load up the trunk. My wife, on the other hand, has never had a good experience with PaaK on the MME, so she always uses the fob. She is really hoping that she can start using PaaK, but we really aren't seeing any improvement with the PaaK supposedly installed. I have also noticed that, since getting my car back, I get the "Key Not Detected" message a lot more after I have started the car and begun driving. The message usually clears itself within a minute, but that is kind of surprising to see after the update was supposedly applied, as well.
Sponsored