PAAK software Reliability Improvement OTA

kootinlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Just got an OTA Power-Up update improves PAAK, Hopefully it can work better with this.

Ford Mustang Mach-E PAAK software Reliability Improvement OTA IMG_6833
Sponsored

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
PaaK for the last 4 weeks has been pretty decent for me. It’s usable. Hasn’t left me stranded, used it exclusively.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Very interesting.

I’ve noticed in the last 6mos that PAAK has gotten much better regarding “No Key Detected.” That failure rate is below 5% of startups now.

But as for the car waking up on approach and unlocking upon door button press, that’s still a major problem for me. I’d say at least 1 in 5 times the car either takes several seconds / button pushes to unlock, or doesn’t unlock, period.

“Waking up my phone” by bringing it out of my pocket does seem to help. Sometimes. And sometimes not. Very hard to pinpoint. But I shouldn’t have to treat the phone any different than a fob.

I hope this new update significantly improves the issue.

OP
OP
kootinlok

kootinlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Very interesting.

I’ve noticed in the last 6mos that PAAK has gotten much better regarding “No Key Detected.” That failure rate is below 5% of startups now.

But as for the car waking up on approach and unlocking upon door button press, that’s still a major problem for me. I’d say at least 1 in 5 times the car either takes several seconds / button pushes to unlock, or doesn’t unlock, period.

“Waking up my phone” by bringing it out of my pocket does seem to help. Sometimes. And sometimes not. Very hard to pinpoint. But I shouldn’t have to treat the phone any different than a fob.

I hope this new update significantly improves the issue.
Don't bring up your hopes. it seems works the same as it was.
Sponsored