shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Not a personal experience yet, but Echelon Autosports was recommended to me. I contacted them and this is what I got in terms of cost:

Pro Kit - $950​
Covers front bumper, partial of the hood, partial of the front fenders, and mirror caps.​
Ultimate Kit - $1,950​
Covers front bumper, full hood, full front fenders, mirror caps, and headlights.​
Full Body - $7,000​

I am planning to do the ultimate kit on 5/10. They will need your car for a couple of days.
Today I got my car back. I had them do Ultimate kit + A pillar up to the end of the windshield. They seem to have done a good job, but obviously time will tell. Presumably there is a 10 year warranty.

I also had them wrap the nose in 3M black matrix vinyl and apply 3M satin white racing stripes. They didn't remove the ponies, just tucked vinyl around them, but it still looks very good. I think the silver outline of the pony really pops against black vinyl

Ford Mustang Mach-E Phoenix Area PPF 20210512_160007

Ford Mustang Mach-E Phoenix Area PPF 20210512_160044

The stripes are in the back too, but when I looked at the picture at home, it was mostly of my middle finger, so will have to take another and add it later.

I asked them about 2 other things:
  • Tinting headlights. He said They couldn't do that because of all the things sticking out on the lens and would go bad very quickly. I know @Murse-In-Airy had done it himself and I liked the look, but I won't do it myself.
  • I also asked about potentially tinting the roof glass. He said that they could do that, but wouldn't recommend it because it will make the glass more fragile and more susceptible to chips. I didn't fully understand it, but decided against tempting fate.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Today I got my car back. I had them do Ultimate kit + A pillar up to the end of the windshield. They seem to have done a good job, but obviously time will tell. Presumably there is a 10 year warranty.

I also had them wrap the nose in 3M black matrix vinyl and apply 3M satin white racing stripes. They didn't remove the ponies, just tucked vinyl around them, but it still looks very good. I think the silver outline of the pony really pops against black vinyl

The stripes are in the back too, but when I looked at the picture at home, it was mostly of my middle finger, so will have to take another and add it later.

I asked them about 2 other things:
  • Tinting headlights. He said They couldn't do that because of all the things sticking out on the lens and would go bad very quickly. I know @Murse-In-Airy had done it himself and I liked the look, but I won't do it myself.
  • I also asked about potentially tinting the roof glass. He said that they could do that, but wouldn't recommend it because it will make the glass more fragile and more susceptible to chips. I didn't fully understand it, but decided against tempting fate.
Took the picture of the back
Ford Mustang Mach-E Phoenix Area PPF 20210513_063453