Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE, '22 Porsche 911 C4S
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I picked up my GTP on Monday, and I am more than thrilled to be driving this car. My other two cars are a 2009 Porsche 911 (soon to be replaced by a 2022 911) and a 2020 Porsche Macan S (which will be replaced by the MME in the next month or so). I mention this because I can directly compare the MME to the Macan, a car that I've always felt is the best SUV on the market. I've often described the way the Macan drives, handles, and accelerates as "a big hatchback". It's a fantastic car. Well, the MME GTP is the Macan's equal in drivablity, handling and comfort but is way quicker. In the three days I've owned it, I've found it to be more than fantastic. It looks great, it's comfortable, and the tech is very nice. Here are a few pics.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Picked Up My Space White GT Performance tempImageuP7pTI
Ford Mustang Mach-E Picked Up My Space White GT Performance tempImagexq9teA
Ford Mustang Mach-E Picked Up My Space White GT Performance tempImage6fzxGv
Ford Mustang Mach-E Picked Up My Space White GT Performance tempImageGw6Jhi

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
She's a beauty! Congratulations and welcome!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on getting your new MME GT-PE!

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Congrats. Definitely my favorite trim/color combo.

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag
Nice, I’m unloading my Cayenne Turbo when my GTPE shows up. I hope it has the same winter handling capabilities that the Porsche has.

My production date moved again to next week now, so I’m expecting a January delivery now, which means I’ll be comparing winter handling immediately upon delivery.

OP
OP
tgcrun

tgcrun

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE, '22 Porsche 911 C4S
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nice, I’m unloading my Cayenne Turbo when my GTPE shows up. I hope it has the same winter handling capabilities that the Porsche has.

My production date moved again to next week now, so I’m expecting a January delivery now, which means I’ll be comparing winter handling immediately upon delivery.
I think you'll love the transition from the Cayenne to the GTPE. I had summer performance tires on my Macan, so I always replaced them with snow tires in the winter. You might want to do that with the MME. However, now I live in California, so I don't need to worry about that. :cool:

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag
I think you'll love the transition from the Cayenne to the GTPE. I had summer performance tires on my Macan, so I always replaced them with snow tires in the winter. You might want to do that with the MME. However, now I live in California, so I don't need to worry about that. :cool:
Thanks. I mentioned in another “summer tire” thread that I’ve already bought the Scorpion Winters for the GTPE (sitting in my garage) cuz I’m looking at snow today already in NY. I swap the same tire (different size) setup on my Cayenne now.

Appreciate the feedback.

A1349778-925D-4B8C-8327-B9543946DC28.jpeg