Please share any official Vapor Blue photos (Ford employees...anyone??)

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. RWD/SR,Lexus RX350, Dodge Ram Eco-Diesel
Country flag
I've touched on this in an earlier post about our orders, but I'm so new to this world of buying things without actually seeing them in person!! The pics I've seen of the rumored pre-production Vapor Blue MME vs. the color swatch on the order website look quite different from each other. How accurate are the colors on the order form? I DID order the vapor blue, but maybe I'm having a little buyer's remorse! Is it just me?:oops: Anyone have more "real life" pics of this color on this car they can share? Here is the one from the Ford website order page again.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Please share any official Vapor Blue photos (Ford employees...anyone??) VBlue 23
Sponsored

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
It's funny, I saw the rendering too and immediately thought that it looks a lot like my Infinite Blue MME. I think mine might be just a little bit "bluer," but at a glance--hard to tell.

OP
OP

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
There are a few pictures here.
I had seen one of those in a previous post, too. Love this blue...and it looks WAY different than the color swatch on the Ford website.

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
I concur. the vehicle in public looks like a light powder blue with a bit of gray while the Ford ordering image looks midnight blue with a hint of green. Personally I like the online render but not the public display. They are so different I didn't want to chance it. the cold chip on the pamphlet image even looks darker. Makes me wonder if the one seen in public is really the color.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I see the difference from my Infinite Blue now for sure, but boy, it's still pretty close.

pezyo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Yeah, I agree. I ordered the vapor blue as well and definitely prefer the color in the real world pictures to the ones on the ordering page. I’m interested to see some more photos too.

OP
OP

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I wonder how it works if we try to edit our order for a different color, if we see more examples and get REALLY nervous. I guess the good thing is I don't hate any of them I've seen. I LOVED Infinite Blue. Dang it.

smcnair

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platty, Explorer Platty, '23 Premium
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Please share any official Vapor Blue photos (Ford employees...anyone??) 1662044225444

Sent this to my wife and we changed our 23 premium order from black to this.

OP
OP

Mini166

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Please share any official Vapor Blue photos (Ford employees...anyone??) 1662044225444

Yep. I think we all based our eleventh hour switch on this photo. Color looks awesome in this pic. :)

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
2023 Lincoln Corsair gets a new color called "Whisper Blue", appears to be similar to the "Vapor Blue" on the MME above.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Please share any official Vapor Blue photos (Ford employees...anyone??) {filename}
Ford Mustang Mach-E Please share any official Vapor Blue photos (Ford employees...anyone??) {filename}

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag

Isn't that a '21? I thought they changed to body color painted wheel arches for '22 (I would have picked a different color if I had known that at the time I ordered).

Nice color, though.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I concur. the vehicle in public looks like a light powder blue with a bit of gray while the Ford ordering image looks midnight blue with a hint of green. Personally I like the online render but not the public display. They are so different I didn't want to chance it. the cold chip on the pamphlet image even looks darker. Makes me wonder if the one seen in public is really the color.
Thanks for that post.

I had a 2022 order in ice blue metallic to match my Lightning, but when Ford changed it to Vapor Blue, at first I thought it was a disgusting off color.

Now that I am seeing some real pictures, I might be considering this for my 2023 MME order.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Please share any official Vapor Blue photos (Ford employees...anyone??) Potential-2023-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Dark-Horse-Package-Prototype-Spy-Shots-July-2022-Exterior-
Sponsored