Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
What I mean by eat it is that the car is made in such a way that it fits much larger rims than the 19’s it comes with.. the 19’s look small.. the wheel well is very large to accommodate a much larger rim.. and it looks super nice with it
Sponsored

ReelSweet

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Looking at this picture on the larger screen of my ipad makes me think I need to polish the car. I can barely see my reflection.
who you kidding.....that MME GTPE Is so shiny that it made your Dark Matter Gray turn into the Carbonized Gray, at that's what the color looks like to me in your pic. Most other DMG I've seen appear much darker to me. Digging those wheels!

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
who you kidding.....that MME GTPE Is so shiny that it made your Dark Matter Gray turn into the Carbonized Gray, at that's what the color looks like to me in your pic. Most other DMG I've seen appear much darker to me. Digging those wheels!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Praise for TireRack Service and Speed B8EC599D-80E8-49DA-8F32-9D5BBF1CDFA4

But this is my reflection in my black one after prepping it to sell. THIS is shiny. Need a couple days off work to polish that DMG.
Sponsored