harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonizied gray - FE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
pre-collision is pretty sensitive. i did have it apply brakes 1 time that was totally the wrong time, fortunately was able to hit go before i got hit from behind. car sticking out over left turn lane. as i changed lanes from lane 2 to 1 car actually started flashing pre-collision warning and hit the brakes. Like i said was able to hit go quickly enough but i am sure cars behind me were wondering wtf and probably not real happy. the adaptive cruise control often slows down with turning car in front of you. Learning where car misbehaves so i can use go pedal or brake pedal as necessary. Could be why the manual says you still have to pay attention. :-(
Sponsored

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
My “Auto” HVAC has switched on when starting the car a handful of times (I almost never use HVAC this time of year and I did not leave it on when turning off the car). It is extremely rare and I can’t replicate it. My lights were also switched from Auto to On one time.

I’ve noted these as bugs with Ford but they are so rare and haven’t happened in a couple weeks that I’m going to scratch these off the list for now.

CarsIMBwife

First Name
Rosie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium 4x
Occupation
Retired Data Analyst
Country flag
pre-collision is pretty sensitive. i did have it apply brakes 1 time that was totally the wrong time, fortunately was able to hit go before i got hit from behind. car sticking out over left turn lane. as i changed lanes from lane 2 to 1 car actually started flashing pre-collision warning and hit the brakes. Like i said was able to hit go quickly enough but i am sure cars behind me were wondering wtf and probably not real happy. the adaptive cruise control often slows down with turning car in front of you. Learning where car misbehaves so i can use go pedal or brake pedal as necessary. Could be why the manual says you still have to pay attention. :-(
I was just driving along, about 2-3 car lengths behind @about 35 mph. The guy in front of me turned right. I was well behind. All of a sudden the collision warnings went off. Caused me to take my eyes off the road to figure out what all the commotion was about. I still have no idea what set it off. Manual driving, no assist. It turned itself off ( a good thing ). Honestly I was so absorbed in what was in front of me, I don’t know if it was warning me about someone behind. Very scary. Wonder if I hit a big bug with the sensor??:oops:
Sponsored