Quebec Members - De quel coin vous êtes?

bobbobton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Yeah well I’m officially out. Had a premium ER that was going to be build next month but if the QC gouv pulls out it’s just too much money (I was already at my limit). Now if they can change the order for select it might pass but if that means I get moved to the bottom of the line then I might end up with no cars for a couple of months. Fun times ahead.
Sponsored

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Yeah well I’m officially out. Had a premium ER that was going to be build next month but if the QC gouv pulls out it’s just too much money (I was already at my limit). Now if they can change the order for select it might pass but if that means I get moved to the bottom of the line then I might end up with no cars for a couple of months. Fun times ahead.
If i was going to spend that much i might as well wait and get a GT in couple of years. What a joke this province is a complete joke

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
En fait c'est pas Ford qui considère AWD dans le pdsf c'est le programme Roulez vert qui a informé Ford que AWD et LR sont des options qui doivent être considérés dans le pdsf

Ford avait joué la gamme pour donner l'accessibilité au rabais mais le gouvernement a décidé de ne pas les laisser faire

A voir si la même approche s'appliquera au Tesla
D'ou vient cette info ???? parce que ça a toujours été présenter comme une option.

Last edited:

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
In all fairness, only the Tesla 3 SR+ and Y SR are eligible. The higher range and AWD models are not.
But the Tesla LR AWD is a different trim model at $64,990 has the SR is at $52,990 and the Y SR which is new is now available at $56,290 but once again the LR AWD is a different trim. The Mach E Select and Prtermium are the trims and the AWD is NOT a different trim but an OPTION on those trims. But I agree with you sometimes government things are not always that clear, And yes if it does not change I'm out to. Tomorrow I'm writing to my dealer and the Minister of finance to put pressure on that to be change.

prismanet

First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot 2016 Touring
Country flag
I'd say to wait a few days to see how things settle down. You may even wait until your reserved car gets in the dealer and take the decision then. Maybe by then Govt and/or Ford will have changed something to still get the rebate. At least I hope !!!

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Me I'm going to get a KIA Niro EV available on dealers lot and $13,000 incentive no morfe waiting and it has good reviews. Not the same car but ther's a limit to wanting an EV and what we can pay.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
But the Tesla LR AWD is a different trim model at $64,990 has the SR is at $52,990 and the Y SR which is new is now available at $56,290 but once again the LR AWD is a different trim. The Mach E Select and Prtermium are the trims and the AWD is NOT a different trim but an OPTION on those trims. But I agree with you sometimes government things are not always that clear, And yes if it does not change I'm out to. Tomorrow I'm writing to my dealer and the Minister of finance to put pressure on that to be change.
Lol the Y looks really good right now at 616$ a month and itll qualify for the 8k. Heck even the Y LR at 720/month looks good now. If you take the 3rd row youll get 13500 off

prismanet

First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot 2016 Touring
Country flag
D'ou vient cette info ???? parce que ça a toujours été présenter comme une option.
Ça vient d'un Directeur Commercial d'un concessionnaire Ford qui a affiché un communiqué de l'organisme du Gouvernement à Ford Canada dans un groupe privé Facebook pour les fans de Mustang Mach-E Québec. Cependant, il vient de poster une mise à jour il y a environ 1h...

Suite à mon communiqué sur la subvention du 8000$, j'aimerais souligner à tous de ne pas paniquer.
Ford travaille sur la situation actuellement et rien n'empêche qu'ils sortent une allocation-livraison supplémentaire pour venir aider de ce côté.
Ni encore que les subventions sont ajustés à chaque année rien n'empêche que le PDSF soit augmenté à 70,000$ avec la tendance vers les VUS et l'augmentation des coûts.
Je vous tiens au courant, dès que ma Directrice de District nous donnes plus de nouvelles.

À suivre...

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'd say to wait a few days to see how things settle down. You may even wait until your reserved car gets in the dealer and take the decision then. Maybe by then Govt and/or Ford will have changed something to still get the rebate. At least I hope !!!
yes I'm ready to wait until the end of February has I don't expect the MME before then and I don't want to change car in the middle of winter.

Metv707

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Exactly this!

OP
OP
OttawaGuy

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Quand tu commandes c'est une position oui.. Mais le gouvernement a décidé que considérant le prix des options ils ne veulent pas les couvrir... Ils accepteraient seulement les modèles moins dispendieux

Aucunement la décision de Ford