mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
I received a call yesterday from +52 55 1103 3673, I didn’t happen to pick up but the caller left a voicemail. In the message, the gentleman identified himself as a representative from Ford and he wanted to speak with me about a survey I had responded to recently. He wanted to follow up with a few questions for the quality team at the plant. He stated he would try calling again.

Has anyone else received a call like this?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I received a call yesterday from +52 55 1103 3673, I didn’t happen to pick up but the caller left a voicemail. In the message, the gentleman identified himself as a representative from Ford and he wanted to speak with me about a survey I had responded to recently. He wanted to follow up with a few questions for the quality team at the plant. He stated he would try calling again.

Has anyone else received a call like this?
Yes, I received the exact same call yesterday from the same phone number and let it go to my voicemail assuming it was just another junk call. If the call had caller ID indicating Ford Motor Company, I might have picked up. No call back from them yet.

wings2063

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EV6 GT-Line /Mache Premium 4x
Occupation
Retired