Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid, 2014 Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I've been charging to 90% at home but only 80% at the DC fast charger to two times I've used one. I do top mine off each night just in case we lose power or I get a call to help someone that's not nearby

andyg53

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition, Corvette, Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is there any way to change address that the Ford Pass app assigns to a charger? I live far off the road where my address is located so a street that is closer to my house shows up for my address. Also, is there a method to preemptively set all DCFCs to charge to 80%? I only use them if traveling and rarely go to a DCFC more than once.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Is there any way to change address that the Ford Pass app assigns to a charger? I live far off the road where my address is located so a street that is closer to my house shows up for my address. Also, is there a method to preemptively set all DCFCs to charge to 80%? I only use them if traveling and rarely go to a DCFC more than once.
The address it prints is an approximation, but it still knows the GPS coordinates of your location. Mine always says my neighbor's address but it charges per my settings. For DCFC, you really don't need to set it for 80% - the dropoff is strong enough it's practically the same thing.