Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Ford doesn’t currently offer a seatbelt extender for MachE. Does anyone know if the seatbelt buckles are the same design as another Ford?
Sponsored

Frankis843

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Had 22 Select & 23 Lightning. 23 RT1
Country flag
Ford doesn’t currently offer a seatbelt extender for MachE. Does anyone know if the seatbelt buckles are the same design as another Ford?
Did you ever find a solution?

OP
OP
txaggies07

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Did you ever find a solution?
I didn’t and I stopped looking. I really do wish companies would come up with a proper solution for car seats. My little one is almost out of a booster seat so my problem is almost gone. Then I get to deal with the new problem of the seatbelt being in the wrong spot on her.

Namdrof

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2022 Expedition Stealth Pe
Country flag
The front buckles are the same part numbers they use in the Ford escape. The belt extender is part number LJ6Z-78611C22-AA so those should work definitely in the front and probably also in the rear. They are free of charge at any Ford dealer. Just give them that part number but don't tell them it for a Mach-E tell them a 2020 Escape.

Frankis843

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Had 22 Select & 23 Lightning. 23 RT1
Country flag
The front buckles are the same part numbers they use in the Ford escape. The belt extender is part number LJ6Z-78611C22-AA so those should work definitely in the front and probably also in the rear. They are free of charge at any Ford dealer. Just give them that part number but don't tell them it for a Mach-E tell them a 2020 Escape.
Thanks! I work at a Ford store and my parts guys came up with nothing for the MME.

Greymalken

First Name
Grey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT EX4
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
I can confirm these work for the back seat. I just added three of them back there to make things easier for car seats.
Sponsored