California sell to dealer vs other?

aokus001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
One of my local dealers and carmax are offering 42k for my '22 select awd with about 5k miles. the car is in great condition. should i go for it? im seeing used '21s go for more. im very weary of selling to private owners so id rather sell it to a dealership/carmax.
Sponsored

Just Lurking

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
One of my local dealers and carmax are offering 42k for my '22 select awd with about 5k miles. the car is in great condition. should i go for it? im seeing used '21s go for more. im very weary of selling to private owners so id rather sell it to a dealership/carmax.
Just curious, but why are you tired of selling private party? Usually that's how you get the best deal.

OP
OP

aokus001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
i dont like the hassle of having to hope that the buyer is legit, the stress of the transaction, and the fear of a bad payment

moparguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Miata, Mach E Select, Fusion
Country flag
take it and run away, no owner will pay you that much for a select today.
I used to sell my cars private party, my last 6 were all sold to dealers, such smooth transactions! two of them I sold after I put on craigslist and facebook, dealer offered me $3k higher than my highest private party offer so you go figure.
Sponsored