dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Anyone else noticing an issue getting your Mach-E serviced in the DFW area? The AutoNation I normally go to is constantly delayed / backed up and doesn't have any loaner cars. I've been wanting to address a recall and car rattling noise, but they said it'd be 3-4 weeks before they can even look at it ... and they would have to hold onto that car the whole time rather than releasing it to me and letting me know when to drop it back off when it is ready to be checked out.

I get supply chain and personnel issues in the past, but seems like it's constantly something with them. Tried Sam Pack originally but they didn't seem to have any clue on what to do with a Mach-E previously. Any other good dealers in the DFW area that you'd recommend?
Sponsored

Boselka

First Name
Jason & Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag
I have not had an issue. I service our Mach-E and my Parents Mach-E at Bill Utter Ford in Corinth. Our service advisor is Eddie Church. They also take care of our Focus Electric and CMax Energi. Been very happy with Eddy and Bill Utter Ford.

I have never asked for a loaner car (have not needed one) but even when I had them do the CSP 21P22 they only needed it for a day or two. If you need me to ask if they have loaner cars just DM me.

LF699

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus CT 200h, Mach-E GTPE, Volvo C40
Country flag
I used Don Davis Ford in Arlington for my HVBJB repair. They had my MME ready in 12 days. After having the same trouble you are with the local dealerships, I chose them because their service department did not push me away like other dealers in the area. The only thing I did not like was they do not provide courtesy loaner cars, however for my repair since it was covered under warranty they did make arrangements to get a rental car through Enterprise which Ford covered up to $45 a day.

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Thank you both for the recommendations! Glad to hear there are still some good dealers out there...

fmtexmme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
I use Five Star Ford in Lewisville and I have been very happy with them. If you call their service department, ask for Ron Romano.
Sponsored