Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Social worker
Country flag
Yes, I've seen this. My profile picture will be at the top, but I've had presets be reset, today I noticed that the audio EQ settings had reset themselves (but audio was still in "surround" mode, just the EQ reset) and some driving related settings have reset themselves to default
I’m having same issue of some of my settings going back to default settings when I restart the car. It seems to mostly be audio settings.
Sponsored

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
Another SiriusXM question I have - how in the world can you "direct tune" by inputting a channel number? I can only manage to see the clunky browse menu. I assume the direct tune button is right under my nose, but so far I haven't found it.
I did finally discover how to direct tune Sirius...
yes - me too! Always goes back to Hits One... which is channel 2...

Another SiriusXM question I have - how in the world can you "direct tune" by inputting a channel number? I can only manage to see the clunky browse menu. I assume the direct tune button is right under my nose, but so far I haven't found it.
2 updates to share..
1. Software update at some point in recent weeks seems to have resolved the SiriusXM channel amnesia problem.

2. I found SiriusXM direct tune! You have to first hit either channel left or right to reveal the dial pad button. (dumb, IMHO, but glad I found it.)