SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club

DR.J56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-350. 2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere...Is Shadow Black a metallic paint or a glossy deep black? I haven't gotten to see it in person yet.

There seems to be varying answers on Raptor and ICE Mustang forums. Thanks in advance!
Mine has dark blue metal flake in it. It’s not easy to see but it’s definitely there. My garage has really bright LED lights and they make it stand out more.
Sponsored

Jwt09147

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Awaiting '23 Mach E
Country flag
I'm Awaiting a '23 premium Shadow Black with light space gray interior. I don't see anyone in this thread with the light interior. Is the Light Space Gray frowned upon?

Harlaquin72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT
Country flag
So Ive added the performance wheels and removed the chrome daisy wheels. tinted the front windows and added just a few body parts :) the front splitter does not stick out that far in person its just the angle of the pic. I think all im gonna add next is the rally mud flaps.
Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club IMG_20230302_141836

Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club Screenshot_11

Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club Screenshot_12

Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club Screenshot_13

Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club Screenshot_14

Big Al

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-e, Shadow Black
Country flag
Just got it today. CA RT1 AWD. So fast, so nice, so happy! The dealer already had the 7500 ADM on a tag if I didn’t complete my order
Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club PXL_20221129_214332816
That’s a great looking car. Just ordered my shadow black Route 1 last night. Happy to see a few pics of shadow black Route 1’s on here. I was having a hard time picking a color. I like about all of the 2023 colors, but I know I won’t ever get tired of black so it wasn’t too tough of a decision.

MetrowestZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
California AWD
Country flag
That’s a great looking car. Just ordered my shadow black Route 1 last night. Happy to see a few pics of shadow black Route 1’s on here. I was having a hard time picking a color. I like about all of the 2023 colors, but I know I won’t ever get tired of black so it wasn’t too tough of a decision.
Congrats. You will love it. I also posted a side view in my build week sub.