First Name
Robbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, Toyota Rav4 Hybrid
Country flag
Hi All!

I got lucky yesterday and was able to "skip the queue" and find a Mach-E on a lot 80 miles away from me. I'm coming from a Hyundai Kona EV and am loving the Mach-E so far.
I do have one question -- when I have Carplay connected on my iPhone, on the Hyundai, I would push the steering wheel voice assist button, and it would route it to Siri. But on the Mach-E it sticks with the car's built-in voice assistant.
Is that expected? And can it be changed that when Carplay is connected that it goes to Siri when pushing the button?

Still so much to learn about the new Mach-E!
Sponsored

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Hi All!

I got lucky yesterday and was able to "skip the queue" and find a Mach-E on a lot 80 miles away from me. I'm coming from a Hyundai Kona EV and am loving the Mach-E so far.
I do have one question -- when I have Carplay connected on my iPhone, on the Hyundai, I would push the steering wheel voice assist button, and it would route it to Siri. But on the Mach-E it sticks with the car's built-in voice assistant.
Is that expected? And can it be changed that when Carplay is connected that it goes to Siri when pushing the button?

Still so much to learn about the new Mach-E!
Are the pictures of the new car in a different post? ?

OP
OP
rvdbijl

rvdbijl

First Name
Robbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, Toyota Rav4 Hybrid
Country flag
Are the pictures of the new car in a different post? ?
Believe it or not, I haven't had a chance to take pictures yet.. :) Got home last night right in front of a major thunderstorm. Dark out after. And today was a crazy busy day (remote) at work. Didn't get to drive it anywhere today. I did get the garage opener programmed finally. That's something. :)

RunningHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Yup, short press for ford voice assistant and press and hold for SIri when carplay is enabled.
Sponsored