STAR WHITE METALLIC Mach-E Club

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Noticed that some have the shiny black wheel well trim, and others just have body colored. Is that an option during ordering? I've looked at window stickers for 2023 models with an without that black painted trim over the wheels, and can't find anything that designates why one has it. I personally like the shiny painted black trim, but was unable to find that trim in the carbonized grey. Wish I could of. Also, wish the nite pony package was more prevalent. Dig the all black wheels.
Matte black : Select, CR1
Gloss black: Premium
Body color: FE, GT, GTPE
Sponsored

Moxiemoney

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Thank you. Interestingly enough, looking at a 2023 in Space White Premium with shiny black trim over wheels, so apparently it's a First Edition. However, cannot find anything on the window sticker that indicates that it's a FE. Maybe it's buried in one of the codes somewhere. Only reason I'm curious is b/c on Ford's website, when searching for vehicles, the stock photo all have the shiny black over wheels. So, will just have to do due diligence and make sure they do before heading out to a dealership!

itzbilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Thank you. Interestingly enough, looking at a 2023 in Space White Premium with shiny black trim over wheels, so apparently it's a First Edition. However, cannot find anything on the window sticker that indicates that it's a FE. Maybe it's buried in one of the codes somewhere. Only reason I'm curious is b/c on Ford's website, when searching for vehicles, the stock photo all have the shiny black over wheels. So, will just have to do due diligence and make sure they do before heading out to a dealership!
I believe first edition was only for 21.

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
The 2022 premium ice white edition has white trim over wheels

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag
If it's a '23, it's definitely not an FE. FEs were in the first year (21) only, and only came in Red, Gray, and Grabber Blue, if I recall correctly. The differences are entirely cosmetic (red calipers, body color wheel lips, door sill badging, silver brake/accel pedals, accent colored interior stitching).

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
After several delays including figuring out the fitment, MRR not shipping the centering rings, I finally got the FS06's put on yesterday and put 200 miles on them.

I LOVE THEM!!!! The Mustang is a completely different car. In a GREAT way in my opinion...

I thought the Mustang drove and handled great for what it was, a Crossover/SUV. With the MRR's and the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, it feels and handles a lot more like a Mustang. The SUViness is gone!!! The tire and wheel combo has "stiffened" things up and taken some of the SUV "bounciness" we have all felt out of the ride.

I drove the same stretch of uneven crappy MN highway where the frequency of the car would be slightly off and "bounce" through it. The new set-up "thuds" through it like a performance suspension does. You could tell the rebound on the wheels has changed.

The slight roll I felt corning has been dissipated so dramatically it's almost gone. Everything on the car is way tighter!!! It feels like the suspension likes the wheels better than the OE's combo.

After I get some more miles on them and having some of my buddies that know the intricacies of ride dynamics better than I do, I'll report back with some better feedback and picks.

Ford Mustang Mach-E STAR WHITE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_2945

Congratulations Todd! So happy to hear you love your Mach-E! :)

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Here's another shot of ours, got my GT out since its the first day it hasn't rained in about a week. Getting the Mach-E ceramic coated tomorrow, can't wait to see how the paint pops after. I can't believe the difference it made on the GT.
These Mach-E's are looking SHARP! We love to see it. 🤩

IceIceBaby

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E, ExtR, AWD, Ice White ed.
Occupation
Sailor
Country flag
Out at the Ford-sponsored Cars and Coffee in Alameda, CA this weekend. Lots of nice cars and trucks.
Ford Mustang Mach-E STAR WHITE METALLIC Mach-E Club IMG_8105.JPG

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Love the Star White. Our GT turned 1 year old today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E STAR WHITE METALLIC Mach-E Club 20230527_123738
Sponsored