Strange Thing Happened Today

grovep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME extended range
Country flag
This morning I drove about 40 miles to a meeting and all was fine. However on returning I found that the sat nav was unresponsive which was not such a great issue as I roughly new where I was anyway. I returned home and plugged the car in as it is due to go ot the garage tomorrow to try and unblock the blocked PowerUp currently between 1.6 & 1.7.
Come 5pm I went to the car to go somewhere and found that though locked, the car was on and the radio on - quite loud in fact - I could easily hear it from outside the car. I unplugged the car, got in and found it warm though I had not remotedly started it nor programmed it to warm up. I am confident it was not left in this condition as not only did I plug it in to charge but I also had to deal with some bins nearby so would have heard the radio blaring out also it was warmer than it had been when I was driving it.
Anyway I drove the car away but in a traffic queue found the emergency breaking working spuriously - it always has been a little sensitive but not to this extent. I also found Sync was also slow again even after a reboot using the vol down & next channel commands. Anyway glad it is going into the garage tomorrow hopefully they can not only resolve the blocked PowerUp but also give it a good reboot/reset to eliminate these issues.
Sponsored