jmccauley40

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E California Tour trim
Country flag
Need to get rid of the charging options for pre-sets. I can't think of any reason to do so unless someone is driving like a robot the same mileage, day-in, day-out. Better off with a simpler option to set the charge for what ever percentage cap when ever the car is being charged.

the radio pre-sets show options up to 6 rows. Although I have all rows set it will only show 3 unless I go into settings each time. can't figure out how to have a full 6 rows of pre-sets.

since last week the mapping interface with google, apple maps, ford pass, waze are completely F.... up. car thinks I'm on neighborhood streets, when I'm on the freeway.

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
Can you please ask them to change the departure zone time zone setting. It always stays on Detroit. So that feature is useless unless you work out your departure for Detriot time.

BacklumChaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
I have couple of things to cry about.

In the Fordpass, all of the messages in the Message Center are generated on the language of my location, not according to my language setting. I don’t speak the language of the country I live in. I see this sort of shit in Windows sometimes. Windows costs less than 100$, MME costs 50 000$ where I live.

The battery level indicator on the front page of the Fordpass does not update according to the actual battery level. If I select the vehicle tab, I see the current battery level, but the front page still shows the status after the last charging.

mattbostonmache

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rav4
Country flag
My gripes with Ford Pass (five days in):
  • Ford Pass on Apple Watch requires a cell phone connection. I have the cell enabled watch
  • I’d really like to use my Apple Watch as a key. I always have it on. I don’t always have my phone (running, biking, swimming, etc)
  • it’s really frustrating that I can’t get current status data by refreshing the page (pulling down)
  • I want to see current lock and window status. (4 of 4 windows are closed, 2 doors are open, etc)
  • I want more charging info.
  • I want to be able to set max charge for the current session in Ford Pass. In case I change my mind.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE AWD Premium SR
Country flag
-November 24th is now the last Charging Log visible
-December 1st is the last Journey visible
-"Charge to 100%" and "Stop Charging" are no longer buttons that exist
-Main tab no longer shows battery information

Somehow updating this app a month ago has resulted in most of the things I use it for no longer being usable.

My current app is up-to-date according to Play Store (running an S10e), but my app looks completely different from my dad's app on his S21 (he also has a MachE)

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Would love a simple “precondition” button in the app. It’s a pain to do it through the scheduling when your commute/driving needs changes day to day.
The app can already set a precondition schedule, shouldn’t be too hard to just create a shortcut for a “precondition now”.
Sponsored