Suspension Fault Detected and other issues

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Well, I am known to be a horrible customer to deal with as I’m persistent about things that they’re responsible for resolving for a paid warrantied stuff. I am never rude (it’d have to be a pretty rare situation for me to be), so they don’t ever get a reason. I’m about to unleash the best of me for this one. I’ll update. I’m just going to let the corporate deal with these people.
I know it’s frustrating. Not sure why the dealership is putting up a fight. Known issue, easy fix (software update) and you have proof your car did it.
Sponsored

Mach-E GT PE Jim

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E GT PE
Occupation
President
Country flag
I told them that and even shared with them the PDF of the technical service bulletin. They said they won’t do anything until they can reproduce it and the car is safe to drive. Not sure I have any recourse at this point. I drove the car home. He however assured me that as soon as I get the error again, I should FaceTime him and show him the error if off hours, or drive straight to the dealership without clicking OK.
Your recourse is with ford corporate or go
Well, I am known to be a horrible customer to deal with as I’m persistent about things that they’re responsible for resolving for a paid warrantied stuff. I am never rude (it’d have to be a pretty rare situation for me to be), so they don’t ever get a reason. I’m about to unleash the best of me for this one. I’ll update. I’m just going to let the corporate deal with these people.
i found the best service manager and always go to him. He appreciates the research and working collaboratively with them to figure out what is going on. I even left my car for 5 days in the cold to see if they could reproduce the issue.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I told them that and even shared with them the PDF of the technical service bulletin. They said they won’t do anything until they can reproduce it and the car is safe to drive. Not sure I have any recourse at this point. I drove the car home. He however assured me that as soon as I get the error again, I should FaceTime him and show him the error if off hours, or drive straight to the dealership without clicking OK.
Pretty sure the code is stored in memory and connected vehicle data. They should be able to pull it up on the computer. Not sure why they are being so difficult. Maybe they don’t know you can see code history on the computer, or maybe they have an unreasonable fear of Ford not paying a warranty claim?

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
I know it’s frustrating. Not sure why the dealership is putting up a fight. Known issue, easy fix (software update) and you have proof your car did it.
This, and plus I thought the vehicle actually logged this error, too. They should be able to see it even without you bringing the car in. Does it show up in your FordPass app (I just looked and don't see that particular error in my app)?

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
This, and plus I thought the vehicle actually logged this error, too. They should be able to see it even without you bringing the car in. Does it show up in your FordPass app (I just looked and don't see that particular error in my app)?
The only error I ever saw in my FordPass app was “blind spot detection error.”

The suspension and other faults never showed.
Sponsored