therealpinto

First Name
Gustaf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E LR AWD, Ford Capris, Cortina, Kuga, Sierra
Country flag
I got a screenshot from my dealer today, showing the order number, planned production date (in June) and estimated delivery (in September). But there was no VIN assigned yet - no surprise perhaps.

I have promised to keep asking every now and then and he has accepted the terror :)

Gustaf
Sponsored

First Name
Fredrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I got a screenshot from my dealer today, showing the order number, planned production date (in June) and estimated delivery (in September). But there was no VIN assigned yet - no surprise perhaps.

I have promised to keep asking every now and then and he has accepted the terror :)

Gustaf
Nice info!

I haven't heard anything from my dealership, I'll send them an email on tuesday and ask if they know anything new. September is a long way from the promised april that they said when I signed the papers back in november...

The EV6 is said to be arriving in October and looks very good on the spec sheet.

Depending on how my dealer is treating this we will see if it ends up with me cancelling my order because of their ignorance.

I'll write again here on the forum once I get an answer from them during the next week.

Summer cat

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Mini Cooper Countryman
Country flag
We placed the order in mid-February. I was told by the dealer that the car was in production yesterday (April 20). According to timeline it should be delivered before July 1st...

chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Seat Tarraco, Mustang Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
We placed the order in mid-February. I was told by the dealer that the car was in production yesterday (April 20). According to timeline it should be delivered before July 1st...
What dealer have you ordered with? I was told by my dealer (Holmgrens Bil) that my car was built week 15, but according to the dealer ETA is not until end of July. As it is a company car, it feels somewhat bitter that it takes more than three months to transport a produced car...

Summer cat

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What dealer have you ordered with? I was told by my dealer (Holmgrens Bil) that my car was built week 15, but according to the dealer ETA is not until end of July. As it is a company car, it feels somewhat bitter that it takes more than three months to transport a produced car...
My order is with Hedin Bil, Gothenburg. But, I have no idea if they really are going to deliver before July 1st, which was a initial requirement due to upcoming changes in taxation of company cars...

therealpinto

First Name
Gustaf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got my VIN from my dealer yesterday (without asking, although they know I want updates). It checks out on Ford ETIS and works in FordPass (I now have the manual for the car at least) but not on the order trackers.

Build date is set as June 28th (ordered March 31st) and delivery date to dealer is listed as October 2nd. I had no illusions to get the car before the tax cutoff but it would be nice to be able to drive it on summer tyres for at least a week... ;-) Not guaranteed here in the far north.

Gustaf

swemme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
All sales personnel are talking about the first batch of 200 cars and if that's true we should be able to get the cargo ship where the cars are on.

Anyone succeed to track a car that's for a Swedish delivery? I have the VIN but do not get much out of the links that I've found.

A link that I found giving some info:
Production date: https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do
(Look at the date on the far right under "PTI-relaterade elektroniska styrenheter installerade pĂĄ detta VIN")

therealpinto

First Name
Gustaf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I only get this on ETIS for my order, do you have a login or another way to see more info?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Swedish Customers 1620631701452

In 2016-17 when I ordered my Focus I could see the entire specification but I thought that was removed from ETIS.

Gustaf

Nugatti

First Name
Aleksander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
All sales personnel are talking about the first batch of 200 cars and if that's true we should be able to get the cargo ship where the cars are on.

Anyone succeed to track a car that's for a Swedish delivery? I have the VIN but do not get much out of the links that I've found.

A link that I found giving some info:
Production date: https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do
(Look at the date on the far right under "PTI-relaterade elektroniska styrenheter installerade pĂĄ detta VIN")
I've tried but not succeeded in finding the cargo ship. According to the dealer my car has been produced. Ford Etis gives the date 15th of April.

It would be super if anyone who succeeds with tracking their Swedish car write back here :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Swedish Customers Ford Etis 2021-05-26 105836

swemme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
I've tried but not succeeded in finding the cargo ship. According to the dealer my car has been produced. Ford Etis gives the date 15th of April.

It would be super if anyone who succeeds with tracking their Swedish car write back here :)

Ford Etis 2021-05-26 105836.png
I’m at the exact same position and my car is produced at the same date as your car. :)

One thing that you can do is to use your VIN and search for the car in "fordonsregistret" and find out if the car has got a Swedish registration number. Mine got it last week. I used https://www.car.info and hopefully that works for you too.

therealpinto

First Name
Gustaf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Current state is that "whereismymme" states that my car is built and should be on a ship July 20th. Cool! Maybe, maybe, I can get my hand on it before October? Would be nice to make some test drives in "summer weather".

Gustaf

Summer cat

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We picked up our car today :) Any other Swedes on this forum that received theirs yet?

therealpinto

First Name
Gustaf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Still waiting for mine, didn't get on the July ship so hoping for the next one. A bit stoked by the fact that someone else has an Infinite Blue car that has been delivered to my dealer. I was hoping to be the first one here :)

Gustaf
Sponsored