Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Not directly related to the Mach E but since it will be a 2020/2021 Model, this does give a clue to what the Infotainment system will be like including larger screen sizes (12 and/or 15 inches). Over the Air Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, too. Probably have wireless charging of phones which support it.

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...sync-4-brings-new-levels-of-connectivity.html
My Mustang has an 8 inch screen and runs Sync 3. More screen real estate is always welcome!

Last edited:

Whatstreet

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Ford Expedition
Occupation
Electronics Engineer
Country flag
It has been rumored that the Mach E will have a very large display like the Tesla's. I think the display will be larger than the standard Sync 4.

I hope the Mock E will have displays above the steering wheel for indicating speed and range as the lack of those is one of the things about the Model 3 that is not appealing to me.

I hope that the Mach E infotainment system will have wireless Android Auto/CarPlay, like the Sync 4 will have.

AceSpades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang GT
Country flag
Nice I like what I seeing! It's a good thing we'll have a just updated Sync version when the Mach E launches. Imagine launching such an advanced car with a 5-year old Sync 3... it'd make the car feel instantly somewhat aged.

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
That would be great to have Sync 4 when I bought my 2015 Mustang it have Sync then in 2016 Mustangs got Sync 3 which is much better.
Sponsored