highmesa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 BMW i4 xDrive40
Country flag
When I bought my sunshade for the pano roof from Tesmanian, I noticed they also had a dog seat cover. I haven't broke out the sunshade yet, but I did use the seat cover today so I will give you my initial thoughts.

Product is here: https://www.tesmanian.com/collectio...s/pets-dog-seat-cover-for-ford-mustang-mach-e

The good: It is a simple install and fits well. We have a similar cover for my wife's Audi, so installing it was easy for me. First time, it may take 10 minutes or so to get the strap lengths right. It clips around the headrests on the front and back seats, and has straps on the sides that go over the handles above the back side windows. It zips up/down on both sides of the car for access and to form a protective bucket when zipped up.

The iffy: Take this based on the fact that I have an insane 16 month old Great Pyrenees puppy that weighs 80 lbs. She tests every product we put in front of her to the limit. IMO the zippers could be a bit more substantial. They take some effort to get up and down. The clips on the straps are breakaway, and my pup popped one within seconds of getting in. This was partially user error as I think I had the straps too tight and it was pulling the whole cover up off the seat. My advice would be to leave enough slack to not stress the straps.

Overall this is pretty well constructed, it fits, and is definitely worth the cost to protect your rich, vegan leather from dog claws.

20210827_174003.jpg

20210828_090024.jpg