Rear Seat Cover

Cay_cal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Star White MME Awd
Country flag
The wife has been worried about the space Grey interior with kids and a dog. It was all we could find initially but didn’t want to wait for an order. So we used our FordPass points to get the rear seat cover from Ford. I figured I’d post a pic in case anyone else is thinking about them.
The material feels like a cross between Nylon and Neoprene. Smooth and slightly cushioned. Certainly feels like it will repel stains and liquids. It came in 7 pieces and the seams perfectly follow the seams in the seats and headrests. The color is actually grey.
She likes it enough that now I’m sure I’ll have to get her the crib seat cover with my FordPass points.

CDA65B31-B0D9-485C-85B5-D17CEB30198C.jpeg
I wish I saw this before purchasing my weather tech cover. THis is much nicer. I have black interior but I also have a white dog.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I wish I saw this before purchasing my weather tech cover. THis is much nicer. I have black interior but I also have a white dog.
Black interior. White dog. Bad combo.

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME 4X IB , 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag
The wife has been worried about the space Grey interior with kids and a dog. It was all we could find initially but didn’t want to wait for an order. So we used our FordPass points to get the rear seat cover from Ford. I figured I’d post a pic in case anyone else is thinking about them.
The material feels like a cross between Nylon and Neoprene. Smooth and slightly cushioned. Certainly feels like it will repel stains and liquids. It came in 7 pieces and the seams perfectly follow the seams in the seats and headrests. The color is actually grey.
She likes it enough that now I’m sure I’ll have to get her the crib seat cover with my FordPass points.

CDA65B31-B0D9-485C-85B5-D17CEB30198C.jpeg
I’m in the exact same boat, thanks for posting!
kids and dog and gray interior here as well. I was especially cautious when I picked up the “new” booster off the garage floor and seen the bottom plastic of the booster has rock scrapes just from I imagine some kid thinking it would be fun to sit in the booster while it was on the garage floor: anyways I didn’t want to just put the booster right on the seat directly so for now I have a towel underneath it.
How many points does it take to get the rear seat cover?
Thanks

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
How many points does it take to get the rear seat cover?
Thanks
I don’t recall exactly so don’t hold me to this. I think each point is one half cent. So 200 points is a dollar. The 22000 points that we received for buying the Mach-E really only equals $110 USD. So it would take all the points and maybe $30 cash.

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag
I don’t recall exactly so don’t hold me to this. I think each point is one half cent. So 200 points is a dollar. The 22000 points that we received for buying the Mach-E really only equals $110 USD. So it would take all the points and maybe $30 cash.
Thanks man!
I wonder why they went so low on the points for MME.
Fwiw, I bought my wife a mid range 2021 F150 and got 2x the points.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Thanks man!
You could try my approach. Only half as many points for the Mach-E …. Just buy a second one. ????‍♂?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Thanks man!
It‘s because they spent the rest of the points on the 250kWh of free charging. No joke.

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag
It‘s because they spent the rest of the points on the 250kWh of free charging. No joke.
I never got 250kwH free how do I get that?

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I never got 250kwH free how do I get that?
It should be automatic. In the FordPass app, go to Vehicle -> Manage EV -> FordPass Charging Network. Do you see anything listed under Charging Bundle Balance? It may not matter for you though, because the free bundle can only be used on Electrify America, which I don’t think currently exists in Alaska.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
It should be automatic. In the FordPass app, go to Vehicle -> Manage EV -> FordPass Charging Network. Do you see anything listed under Charging Bundle Balance? It may not matter for you though, because the free bundle can only be used on Electrify America, which I don’t think currently exists in Alaska.
Alaska and Hawaii are SOL when it comes to using the “free” kWh at EA. I have 500 kWh in my account I’ll never be able to use. I’d give them away if I could.

Dictate

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retried
Country flag
My wife uses one of these:

DYKESON Dog Car Net Barrier Pet Barrier with Auto Safety Mesh Organizer Baby Stretchable Storage Bag Universal for Cars, SUVs -Easy Install, Car Divider for Driving Safely with Children & Pets https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VZ61SK...abc_GNF6852G2EFKTFM4NP6T?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Which size is best fit for Ford Mustang Mach E? I have two large dogs (>70 lbs) and want to keep them in the back seat on long drives.... Does this Pet Barrier do the job? Thank you.

Sizes Offered: 11.7 x 11.7; 12.4 x 14.8; 12.5 x 14.9 (looking for best for for Ford Mustang Mach E.

Capture.JPG

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Which size is best fit for Ford Mustang Mach E? I have two large dogs (>70 lbs) and want to keep them in the back seat on long drives.... Does this Pet Barrier do the job? Thank you.

Sizes Offered: 11.7 x 11.7; 12.4 x 14.8; 12.5 x 14.9 (looking for best for for Ford Mustang Mach E.

Capture.JPG
I asked. She said she actually bought this one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0832Q9L1L/ref=tsm_1_tp_tc

whether it will work for 70+ lb dogs is up to you and how you raise them.

Last edited:

Dictate

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retried
Country flag
I asked. She said she actually bought this one:
Dog barrier

whether it will work for 70+ lb dogs is up to you and how you raise them.
Thank you for your reply. I could not open the Dog barrier link, would you please send the full link when you have a moment? Thinks again!

Capture.JPG
Sponsored