Tesla cutting back

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
I think we can and should discuss ideas, but leave the party team flag waving and biases out of it the best we can. If we have to tear down a politician, the person you are debating, a political party, etc. while discussing a subject, then it is not being discussed constructively and there is no point.

That's where the political parties and news media wants us to be, rooting for the political team instead of debating real issues. It is good business for them if we are highly partisan. I, for one, refuse to be politically motivated in my stances.
Agreed. Politics simply means (according to Wiktionary): A methodology and activities associated with running a government, an organization, or a movement.
Sponsored

pbojanoski

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace
Country flag
Agreed. Politics simply means (according to Wiktionary): A methodology and activities associated with running a government, an organization, or a movement.
I'd love to see a lot of the people on this forum really think about this and subscribe to constructive dialog while rejecting partisan attacks in their daily lives.

A man can dream. ?