benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I just visited my dealer's website (Varsity Ford, Ann Arbor, MI). They show two Mach-E cars in inventory. They have a "Schedule Test Drive" option available, so I took the bait and I scheduled a test drive for this afternoon. However, the vehicles are shown "in transit", so I'm guessing my attempt at a test drive won't come to fruition. We'll see what happens...

Also interesting to note: on the dealer's website, the Mach-E's in their inventory are labeled as "Ford Mache". I'm sure the Ford Motor branding people wouldn't be happy that they left out the "Mustang" in the description and that they used "Mache" instead of Mach-E"
You can grab the VIN's and look them up on here or palsapp and see where they are at.

If you look at inventory on ford.com, if its a vehicle thats been ordered, or in production, it will say "Dealer Ordered" on the picture of the car. That goes away when its in transit. And then a few days after they arrive they will show new arrival.

One dealer got their demo car a week ago today. They are still unable to let anyone test drive it because it hasn't shown up in their inventory yet and they don't know why.
Sponsored