Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
subaru outback and crosstrek
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Would like to thank Ford for the seamless buy back process for my 2023 Premium Mach E, Azul. She had many issues (some that I have never seen posted here) but I loved that car. Ford gave us back almost all l our money. I then had enough, because of prices dropping, to get a GT Mach E. Her name is Azul 2.0!
Sponsored

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
Good luck with new car! Hope you will have no troubles.

OP
OP

mbelcik

First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Mind sharing the list of issues?
-would get a service vehicle soon light and then car would brick when I stopped. Happened twice. It never told me to stop safely soon. Just stopped working when I braked. Could get car to work after 1/2 hour each time.
-charge port stopped working. Had to be replaced
-after charge port replaced, car would ask if it was plugged in. It wasn’t plugged in. Wouldn’t start though because it thought it was plugged in. Started after waiting about 5 min. This happened several times. Engineers told my service advisor to replace a harness. They replaced twice but still happened. My advisor could never replicate. Interesting that the car asking if it was plugged in always happened at 3:30 when I was leaving work. This last issue I never found on the forum as a problem others had.

Naren

First Name
Naren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium EX AWD, RIVIAN R1S
Occupation
IT
Country flag
-would get a service vehicle soon light and then car would brick when I stopped. Happened twice. It never told me to stop safely soon. Just stopped working when I braked. Could get car to work after 1/2 hour each time.
-charge port stopped working. Had to be replaced
-after charge port replaced, car would ask if it was plugged in. It wasn’t plugged in. Wouldn’t start though because it thought it was plugged in. Started after waiting about 5 min. This happened several times. Engineers told my service advisor to replace a harness. They replaced twice but still happened. My advisor could never replicate. Interesting that the car asking if it was plugged in always happened at 3:30 when I was leaving work. This last issue I never found on the forum as a problem others had.
How many miles on it ?

OP
OP

mbelcik

First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher