jmn1226

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT (ordered)
Country flag
@SnowBunnE I LOVE this sorry, at this point I didn't read the whole thread so you may have answered this already. Was this Kennedy in Jenkintown? If so, I think you may have gotten the DUPLICATE pre-order I made back in April. Ford had an issue with my online order and ended up with 2 of the same care in my name. At that point the dealer just wanted to keep the 2nd order so they would have one on the lot (and gave me my 2nd $500 back). My 1st order showed up late Sept. Sounds like you may be the one that lucked out getting the 2nd. I've been wondering who would show up with the an identical car in the Philly suburb area, guess I know the answer now!

OP
OP
SnowBunnE

SnowBunnE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Country flag
@SnowBunnE I LOVE this sorry, at this point I didn't read the whole thread so you may have answered this already. Was this Kennedy in Jenkintown? If so, I think you may have gotten the DUPLICATE pre-order I made back in April. Ford had an issue with my online order and ended up with 2 of the same care in my name. At that point the dealer just wanted to keep the 2nd order so they would have one on the lot (and gave me my 2nd $500 back). My 1st order showed up late Sept. Sounds like you may be the one that lucked out getting the 2nd. I've been wondering who would show up with the an identical car in the Philly suburb area, guess I know the answer now!
YES! It was! From one owner to the next, I salute you & Appreciate you for your donation :D.I am a happy driver. I will say this, coming from the Macan, you feel a little more of the road imperfections...but not enough to make me trade her in. I wanted to ask you about your PPF but will reach out privately.
Sponsored