krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
There is a PoS rebate called the California Clean Fuel Reward for $1500 done at the dealership. The CVRP is a separate rebate.
yup. my question is if the Mach E GT/Performace be part of it? It doesn't list that particular model atm.
Sponsored

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
This is a list of available rebates and programs available to California Mach e purchasers...

2) X-Plan (Mustang Club of America membership for 60 day and you get X-Plan.

Correction: according to Mustang Club of America it is 90 days. From their website:
  • You must be a member of MCA for a minimum of 90 days before you can use X-Plan.
Also, please note you must be a "Digital" or "Standard" member, not an Associate member to qualify for X-Plan.

https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
I applied on February 20 and just received my email on Sep 29 stating I was preapproved but the purchase was made in March. I clicked on claim rebate but it states it cannot be submitted because more than 3 months from purchase. Vehicle was at dealer but I picked up a week later. I will call in the morning.

Update 10-1-2021.
I called today and was told by representative to put today’s date and they will do the necessary approval on their end to send check once all documents are in like purchase agreement and registration!

Last edited: