williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
has anybody successfully applied for the Clean Vehicle Rebate program recently?
Sponsored

kirkus02

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e, Explorer, Silverado
Country flag
define successfully and recently...lol. I applied in April and still waiting. I keep getting e-mails saying they are still processing and the processing time is like 3 months.

The CVRP website says there is a waitlist for anybody applying now (except for the Rebate Now pilot program)

williswong

First Name
Willis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E Red
Country flag
define successfully and recently...lol. I applied in April and still waiting. I keep getting e-mails saying they are still processing and the processing time is like 3 months.

The CVRP website says there is a waitlist for anybody applying now (except for the Rebate Now pilot program)
yikes.... I'm taking delivery in November... looking bleak for me then

CaPhil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e Premium SR, Star White
Occupation
Retired engineer
Country flag
I applied for the rebate 3/3/2021. I received notice this week that my application was approved and I should receive my $2,000 check within 90 days. So, assuming you applied before 4/22/2021 you are looking at 5-6 months to get your rebate. If you are applying after 4/22 you are put on a wait list, pending additional funding. Because California has a large budget surplus this year, I would think you have a good chance additional funding will be forthcoming.

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
I applied for the rebate 3/3/2021. I received notice this week that my application was approved and I should receive my $2,000 check within 90 days. So, assuming you applied before 4/22/2021 you are looking at 5-6 months to get your rebate. If you are applying after 4/22 you are put on a wait list, pending additional funding. Because California has a large budget surplus this year, I would think you have a good chance additional funding will be forthcoming.
I applied 2/27 and just received an email that my check has been mailed. If true, 3 month process.

Mojuba

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reserved Mach E First Edition
Country flag
I just received my check for $2,000 but when I deposited into a chase ATM it gobbled it up and never deposited. I hope to goodness I don’t have to request a new check as it did take quite awhile.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The California List.... available rebates and programs BFFCF7E7-F1AF-418B-9571-6F2E1D9F1C96

OP
OP
mburtsvt

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just received my check for $2,000 but when I deposited into a chase ATM it gobbled it up and never deposited. I hope to goodness I don’t have to request a new check as it did take quite awhile.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The California List.... available rebates and programs BFFCF7E7-F1AF-418B-9571-6F2E1D9F1C96
Bet you will start using the "deposit check by phone" feature from now on.

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
I applied on 4/28 and on 5/18 I recieved this below. I clicked on the link saying how long will it take and they said without income verification 84 calendar days and with income verification 167 Calendar days.

Dear David Adam,

Thank you for applying for a rebate with the Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP).

Our team is sending you this message to confirm that your CVRP application is still in our queue and has not been forgotten. CVRP has received an unprecedented application volume in recent months. We are very excited about the significant increase, but unfortunately, processing times are longer than usual.

Our estimated time to review your application materials can be found in the FAQ "How long will it take to process my application” located at cleanvehiclerebate.org/FAQs. We update this estimate every 1-2 weeks. You will need the date we received your documents, 4/28/2021 3:36 PM, to estimate your processing time.

Our team thanks you for your decision to drive a clean vehicle and sincerely appreciates your patience while we work to process your application.

Sincerely,

CVRP Staff
Center for Sustainable Energy®

3980 Sherman Street, Suite 170
San Diego, CA 92110-4314
Office (866) 984-2532
[email protected]
cleanvehiclerebate.org

Learn more about our mission to decarbonize at EnergyCenter.org

Mari76

First Name
Mari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E FE, 2013 Ford Explorer Limited
Country flag
I applied on 3/28 and just received an approval email on 7/7 for the $2000 rebate. The email states it may take up to 90 days to receive the check.

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Does the GT performance qualify for California Clean Fuel Reward? thinking of ordering one.

Mach-Tony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Grey Premium AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Does anyone know what happens with the CVRP if you sell your car before 30 months? It says to qualify that you have to resister the car for 30 consecutive months (or something like that), which I'm not sure many people know.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Does anyone know what happens with the CVRP if you sell your car before 30 months? It says to qualify that you have to resister the car for 30 consecutive months (or something like that), which I'm not sure many people know.
The terms state that if you do not register the vehicle for 30 consecutive months you must notify CARB and repay the rebate. The terms further state that they check VIN registrations.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Does the GT performance qualify for California Clean Fuel Reward? thinking of ordering one.
I am going to apply once I get my GT-PE. The worst they can do is deny the application.

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
I am going to apply once I get my GT-PE. The worst they can do is deny the application.
isn't this one done at the dealership right away?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
isn't this one done at the dealership right away?
There is a PoS rebate called the California Clean Fuel Reward for $1500 done at the dealership. The CVRP is a separate rebate.
Sponsored