Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Mustang GT vert, 2022 MME Premium eAWD ER
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I have been waiting exactly 9 months to the day for my MME. My car is on the Norfolk-Southern line. I do not have a final destination. Does anyone know where it will be taken off the train at for a delivery to a dealership in Montgomery County Maryland?
Sponsored

RidingwithScotty

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR aka Scotty
Country flag
When Scotty was delivered last year, he came off the train in Delaware and was trucked in from there. I’m across the river in Virginia but I imagine it would be the same destination port. Have you seen a Vehicle Visibility Report from your salesperson?

OP
OP

J-orange

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
When Scotty was delivered last year, he came off the train in Delaware and was trucked in from there. I’m across the river in Virginia but I imagine it would be the same destination port. Have you seen a Vehicle Visibility Report from your salesperson?
Unfortunately the dealership has not been responsive or helpful when i have walked in twice to ask for info. I have called and left a message and did not get a call back.

OP
OP

J-orange

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Thanks for that detailed write up. Disheartened why it takes so long to go the last 180 miles. 6-7 weeks from leaving the plant in Mexico to delivery is a head scratcher.
Lots of train exchanges, moving that Auto carrier from one train to another takes hours to days.

OP
OP

J-orange

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Lots of train exchanges, moving that Auto carrier from one train to another takes hours to days.
My 4 your old self says "but why?" I was spoiled in factory ordering cars back in 2003 and 2007, where it took less than 10 weeks from order to delivery.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Here was the full train routing that Marlin took. Note that he left Mexico 2/31 and made it to DE by 1/15 -- a quick 2 week trip. However, he was convoyed back to KC for additional testing and sent out again on 1/23, taking until 2/5 to arrive back in Wilmington. Some of the "arrived at" notifications are train changes including 3 days in Conway, PA.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Train tracking question - Maryland DC Suburbs My shipping 7Feb-in DE

Ford Mustang Mach-E Train tracking question - Maryland DC Suburbs My shipping 30Jan-in W_PA