Oldlawman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" - Rapid Red Mach E AWD EXTD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well I am in the UK and thought that you chaps over the Atlantic were way ahead of us in the update race.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Oldlawman

Oldlawman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" - Rapid Red Mach E AWD EXTD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Out driving this morning and all of a sudden the navigation screen goes blank and nothing works. Reached my destination and rebooted. No change lol. Did my shopping and switched on - screen looked different but worked. Lo and behold an update had downloaded - THE update - the one I have been eagerly waiting for (4.2.2.1) ie volume knob now controls the heater, seats etc as well as the audio - cameras etc now have icons. One happy fellah here.
Just received now Power-up 5.1.1 (minor background updates)

Dunc999

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E RWD SR
Country flag
I got 4.2.1.2 last night, after getting one on Saturday (can't recall the number) I'm in a MY22. Eagerly awaiting the 4.2.2.1 now!!

StarLordRammi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Select RWD
Country flag
Just received

Seems like I'm quite far behind you guys on updates.

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Just received

Seems like I'm quite far behind you guys on updates.
You’re unlikely to be behind as you have a 2023 my friend 😁

Most of the stuff these guys are getting you’ve had from the outset as it was all installed as part of the newer build you got at the factory. OTA’s can sometimes come in a random order - so any bits and bobs with older numbers you get might just be tweaks.

Check the FordPass Community Pages to see what’s next for the MY23 cars….

https://fpcommunity.ford.com/t5/Cha...re-Update-6-Released-Mustang-Mach-e/td-p/2182

JonesyDoe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E CR1
Occupation
Trainer
Country flag
All you need for a manual update capability is a FDRS license (2 day or 30 day or 1 year... your choice), a reasonably capable Windows laptop, a power 12V supply and a Mongoose cable. The last two items are often available second-hand.
I didn’t even think about this… I’ll be plugging in tomorrow.

Mustang-fyren

First Name
Roar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e, long range AWD, rapid red
Country flag
Anyone with MY21 job-1 cars (produced before 06.07.2021) who have started updates on the Power-Up 4 series in the UK or elsewhere in Europe? Or are we all stuck and forgotten by Ford in a shared fate.

Waiting for news and information on this page, but it's quiet:
https://fpcommunity.ford.com/t5/Cha...Power-Up-5-Released-Content-Tidy-Up/td-p/1804

My last two OTAs are this:
December 2022: 22-PU0727-VI-FXB
November 2023: 23-PU0205-PR-FX (including SYNC 23095, rev.807).

Maybe I should be satisfied and happy for a piece of OTA in 2023, someone else might have zero ;)

My last full dealer update through the FDRS system was almost 10 months ago in February 2023.

I've never seen anything like this through OTA:
3.5.4 1.
etc.
etc.
etc.

Will it be a high-priority "Christmas present" from Ford to us, something they work very hard for ?? :confused:

Last edited:

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Anyone with MY21 job-1 cars (produced before 06.07.2021) who have started updates on the Power-Up 4 series in the UK or elsewhere in Europe? Or are we all stuck and forgotten by Ford in a shared fate.

Waiting for news and information on this page, but it's quiet:
https://fpcommunity.ford.com/t5/Cha...Power-Up-5-Released-Content-Tidy-Up/td-p/1804

My last two OTAs are this:
December 2022: 22-PU0727-VI-FXB
November 2023: 23-PU0205-PR-FX (including SYNC 23095, rev.807).

Maybe I should be satisfied and happy for a piece of OTA in 2023, someone else might have zero ;)

My last full dealer update through the FDRS system was almost 10 months ago in February 2023.

I've never seen anything like this through OTA:
3.5.4 1.
etc.
etc.
etc.

Will it be a high-priority "Christmas present" from Ford to us, something they work very hard for ?? :confused:
If your dealer did lots of FDRS updates for you in February it is most likely that you already have most of the software being pushed OTA up to the Power-Up 5 series.

if you read the thread on the FordPass community page that you linked to it does say there has been a last minute update that has delayed rollout to 2021 vehicles.

Hang on in there - you’ve not been forgotten! :)

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mustang mach e GT performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Out driving this morning and all of a sudden the navigation screen goes blank and nothing works. Reached my destination and rebooted. No change lol. Did my shopping and switched on - screen looked different but worked. Lo and behold an update had downloaded - THE update - the one I have been eagerly waiting for (4.2.2.1) ie volume knob now controls the heater, seats etc as well as the audio - cameras etc now have icons. One happy fellah here.
Set the update at 2am.

Mustang-fyren

First Name
Roar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e, long range AWD, rapid red
Country flag
If your dealer did lots of FDRS updates for you in February it is most likely that you already have most of the software being pushed OTA up to the Power-Up 5 series.

if you read the thread on the FordPass community page that you linked to it does say there has been a last minute update that has delayed rollout to 2021 vehicles.

Hang on in there - you’ve not been forgotten!
Thank you for the answer. I have not received any updates in the Power-Up 4 series. Would probably mark clearly on the big screen if I had received the new user interface that comes in Power-Up 4.2.1.2.

The message you refer to about a last change before dispatch is a few weeks old then. Nothing happens, maybe a problem.

All of us who have MY21 job-1 cars in Europe and haven't used FDRS in recent times (after February/March) and only relied on OTA updates probably haven't received any modules in the Power-Up 4 series yet. So we are far behind.

Definitely stands on yes 😊

Last edited:

arandomuser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER
Country flag
2021 Job 1 ER
Just got 3.5.4.2 today… behind indeed! But they have been coming at a pace of ~1 a week lately so perhaps we are catching up

Spacey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
2021 Job 1 ER AWD 6.1.0. for me today :)
Sponsored

Last edited: