Vehicle In Motion (new FordPass bug)

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Vehicle In Motion (new FordPass bug) Screenshot_20220607-210449_FordPass

Is it really that hard to detect that car is not in motion but actually not on and probably in deep sleep? Is it hard to add a button to close this stupid message, as it was in a previous version?

Maybe to turn this message off I actually need to go and drive? Yes, I always look for a reason, and thanks to FordPass I have another one!
Sponsored

Cm12

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Nice, I wondered what the new FordPass update would unnecessarily break and it appears the whole app!

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Mine has done this for a little bit on iOS, looks like Android is just getting caught up lol

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
The app is completely unusable when it gets into this state! I can't figure out how to convince the app that I am not driving!The vehicle is in the garage and I and my phone are not!

notaek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
The app is a complete joke. No wonder they are removing features, but if I were them, they should be starting from scratch, not trying to salvage it.

Edit: scratched, not stretched 😂

Last edited:

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
The app is a complete joke. No wonder they are removing features, but if I were them, they should be starting from stretch, not trying to salvage it.
[Perplexed】

Ford Mustang Mach-E Vehicle In Motion (new FordPass bug) 3145120-2172042348-21929

Last edited:

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
The app is completely unusable when it gets into this state! I can't figure out how to convince the app that I am not driving!The vehicle is in the garage and I and my phone are not!
Rebooting my phone was an effective percussive recovery technique. But what a PITA

OP
OP
alexgorod

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
Rebooting my phone was an effective percussive recovery technique. But what a PITA
Going to Settings - Apps - FordPass and selecting "Force stop" looks like a better alternative.

Peter Rijs

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e AWD long range
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Vehicle In Motion (new FordPass bug) 3145120-2172042348-21929

Is it really that hard to detect that car is not in motion but actually not on and probably in deep sleep? Is it hard to add a button to close this stupid message, as it was in a previous version?

Maybe to turn this message off I actually need to go and drive? Yes, I always look for a reason, and thanks to FordPass I have another one!
Same thing here. Every "update" seems to introduce another bug and lately about removing functionality. Always thought the "up" part in the word update implied an improvement. Not with Ford as it seems.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Just happened to me again tonight. Arrrg! WTH? I have been at home for two hours, and it won't let me check FP? I want to punch something.
Sponsored