Winter Bay Area Meet-Up

When Should the Winter Bay Area Meetup Be Scheduled? (Vote for up to 2 dates)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avelli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E91 6MT RWD, 22 MME GT
Country flag
So sorry to read this. We had the same thing happen right after Christmas leading to a miserable first week of the New Year. Fur-babies are part of the clan and their ability to hide their weaknesses behind adrenaline just makes illness all the more surprising and gut wrenching. Hope there's better news soon.
Right there with you. Cat contracted some sort of illness right after Xmas, and a $1000 emergency vet bill later we were able to rule out him eating tinsel, and treated the infection (salmonella most likely).

Giving a shout out to VEG in San Ramon, they treated us well, and will let you sit with your animal during treatment (not all vets are allowing for that at the moment).
Sponsored

four0four

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 Lariat, 2019 GLC300e, 2021 GT PE
Country flag
Sorry to hear about your dog @HuntingPudel! Sending you and the pup good thoughts.

On a different note, it does not look like I'm going to be able to make the meetup. Primarily because my GT is still at the body shop waiting to get the the front bumper repaired. Seems like they keep needing new parts which end up taking days to order and receive. Car as been there since 1/3. :mad: Chances of getting it back this week are slim.

Looking forward to meeting you all at the next meetup in the spring hopefully!

EV Lab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME 4XE, Ford F-150, Honda Civic EV conversion
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I'll probably be there around 9:30-ish...

EV Lab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Not sure where everyone is... I think I've driven around every lot

EV Lab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
It was great meeting up with Eric and Brianna (I sure hope I spelled that right). We had the whole top level of the Winchester garage to ourselves.

Last edited:

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Well hell. I just got a message from my vet that my dog has large cell lymphoma. Depending on what’s going on with that, I may or may not be able to make the meet-up on Saturday. ???
Oh no! I hope things aren't as bad as they might seem.

I couldn't make it today because my kiddos and us are in COVID quarantine after some direct exposure. So far we're all negative ? but I decided it really would be irresponsible to go.

Was pretty bummed about this. So we started building a LEGO McLaren Senna to stop sulking.

I'm hoping we can organize something again in the early spring, perhaps a drive.... And that Steve's ? will be around to join us.
Sponsored