heelisleelu34

First Name
Blum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lexus2021
Country flag
I received mine on Saturday, and unfortunately, it is not working. It has an enable debugging option on the companion app, so I was able to send logs with my support email as well as my detailed description of what it was doing. They responded right away and even sent a config to the app just for my setup. However, still doesn't work. They said my Audi, as well as 2021 Mustang Mach-E, are having the same problem. My phone and the device connect fine, but it doesn't project my phone to the screen. They asked for firmware version and whatever other info and they will work on a fix. This is the identical problem I had when I was trying to get the carlinkit to work (with 2 different phones).

Honestly, I'm fairly confident in these guys. Even having problems, which sucks, they have been Johnny on the spot with returning support emails and working on fixes. They also offered to refund the cost while letting me keep the device and while they find a fix for it. I think that's some great support service. So far it works well in my Audi but Mach, but I'm pretty sure these guys will get me going sooner than later. Definitely recommend. https://carlinkitcarplay.com/products/carlinkit-wireless-adapter-for-factory-carplay
Sponsored