Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Microsoft
Country flag
So much exciting news from everyone. :)

I've been tracking ours on the Norfolk Southern Rail. For a few days it was chugging along, but today when I try to track, I don't get the automated information. Instead it connects me to a person. I had read not to bother people so I've basically just hung up. What gives? Last info I got was that it had arrived to Ohio.

This would be a lot of fun if I wasn't worried about the end of year deadline.
Mine been sitting In Kansas City for Weeks :(
Sponsored

Zakley

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
No idea here my last update.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/24 Build date Screenshot_20221215-061848
Hmm. Maybe see if you can get a rail car number from Ford chat? Maybe it's moving and VinView is behind?

Zigma51

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Microsoft
Country flag
Hmm. Maybe see if you can get a rail car number from Ford chat? Maybe it's moving and VinView is behind?
Ford chat told me this.
The vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the Dealership. Your vehicle's last reported location was Ramp 6M, Argentine, KS. Your estimated delivery date is between Dec-23-2022  - Dec-29-2022. Your most recent update was on Dec-10-2022, 06:33 CT.

Zakley

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Ford chat told me this.
The vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the Dealership. Your vehicle's last reported location was Ramp 6M, Argentine, KS. Your estimated delivery date is between Dec-23-2022  - Dec-29-2022. Your most recent update was on Dec-10-2022, 06:33 CT.
Yeah. Ford chat has been cryptic to me as well but if you ask if they have a rail car number you could get different info. Also from the dealer maybe? I'm trying to be optimistic.

Pells11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium; 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat
Country flag
HI All - new to the forum - Here is my info:

Car - Mach-E Premium AWD Shadow Black
Ordered Jan 14, 2022
Built 10/27
Estimate: Just pushed to Dec 18 from Dec 6.
Shipping to Syracuse NY

So it was unloaded off the rail in Buffalo on Dec 4 and has been sitting there for two weeks - no movement, no update. Dealer says they won't ship until they get a full truck but its been two weeks. Anyone know what trucking company they use out of Buffalo?

Zakley

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE
Occupation
Physician
Country flag

Ordered Jan 14, 2022
Built 10/27
Shipping to Syracuse NY

So it was unloaded off the rail in Buffalo on Dec 4 and has been sitting there for two weeks - no movement, no update. Dealer says they won't ship until they get a full truck but its been two weeks. Anyone know what trucking company they use out of Buffalo?
Oh that's interesting. I think mine just arrived to Buffalo. But it's going to Cortland, so I'm not sure if it'll keep going by rail. All this sitting and waiting is horrible. Should be able to go get it.

MustangAmy

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue 2022 GT
Country flag

Ordered Jan 14, 2022
Built 10/27
Shipping to Syracuse NY

My car was unloaded in Avon Lake 2 weeks ago and still hasn't made it to the dealership. I'm sure that doesn't make you feel any better.

Pells11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium; 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat
Country flag
Oh that's interesting. I think mine just arrived to Buffalo. But it's going to Cortland, so I'm not sure if it'll keep going by rail. All this sitting and waiting is horrible. Should be able to go get it.
oh nice. My guess is you are unloaded too. Train seemed to head east through Binghamton but I think they truck out of Buffalo. Mine is headed to Skaneateles actually. I now live in Long Island and looking forward to picking up a car in 10 degree weather and a foot of snow where I don’t have a garage to charge it. 🤯

Zakley

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
oh nice. My guess is you are unloaded too. Train seemed to head east through Binghamton but I think they truck out of Buffalo. Mine is headed to Skaneateles actually. I now live in Long Island and looking forward to picking up a car in 10 degree weather and a foot of snow where I don’t have a garage to charge it. 🤯
Oh shoot I guess it is a straight shot east from there. You should see if you can finish your purchase remotely and have it brought to you. I had a car sent up from Brooklyn earlier this year and it was only about $500. Definitely worth it with how insane our move was.

Zakley

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
So it was unloaded off the rail in Buffalo on Dec 4 and has been sitting there for two weeks.
According to the NS tracking they're unloading mine to hang out with yours. Hopefully they'll go out together soon.