Build date

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Finally got my built day, Nov 18. Maybe I can expect my car before end of the year?:D
If you call the inventory manager at your dealership they can give you the EXACT build date

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Finally got my built day, Nov 18. Maybe I can expect my car before end of the year?:D
Nice. Mine is on Thursday the day after yours. :)

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Interesting. So maybe now geography is not as critical a factor
i'd guess they are building options and trim levels in batches.... nothing to do with geography

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I got my build (AWD Select, regular battery size) date: week of 12/14

• Order Date
    7/2/2020
  • Order Number

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I 'reserved' online, selected Capitol Ford as my local Dealer... got an email a couple weeks ago that the order was xferred from the Ford reservation system to Capitol Ford in Santa Fe, but have not gotten any direct communication from dealership.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
I 'reserved' online, selected Capitol Ford as my local Dealer... got an email a couple weeks ago that the order was xferred from the Ford reservation system to Capitol Ford in Santa Fe, but have not gotten any direct communication from dealership.
I suggest calling the inventory manager. They will have all of the info on your car

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Call them. It's a little less automated than I expected. What Ford actually does ... is notify the dealer that you want to order the car. But it's up to the dealer to *place* the order.

When my order went to the dealer, I got a follow-up email from the dealer introducing my sales rep and that was followed by a phone call. Shortly after that, my order status changed to show that my order was confirmed.

If you haven't heard from them by now, you should probably check on your order to make sure it was placed.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Call them. It's a little less automated than I expected. What Ford actually does ... is notify the dealer that you want to order the car. But it's up to the dealer to *place* the order.

When my order went to the dealer, I got a follow-up email from the dealer introducing my sales rep and that was followed by a phone call. Shortly after that, my order status changed to show that my order was confirmed.

If you haven't heard from them by now, you should probably check on your order to make sure it was placed.
Its a LOT less automated than you might expect... Almost like they really don't care about making the sale. I had to BEG my local Dealer to look into my order status, and they didn't even know how to check on a mach-e. Took them days to confirm I even had an actual order, and a couple more days to confirm that it looked like the build would be 'sometime this coming week', but were unable to provide a link, or VIN, or any actual info.

;(
Sponsored