OP
JeffGo

JeffGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ext range
Country flag
Just got this again. I think my phone was in range for 45 minutes. I am going to cut access holes as soon as the temp warms up, and then get a battery tender that has a reconditioning mode.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did you ever get these cleared. I have them too and so far no one can give me an answer how to get rid of them. Hope you have a solution.
yes they all cleared and everything seems fine now. I think the dealer cleared them when i got the car they all were gone. After the windshield recall that recall notice cleared as well took about 10 days

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It’s strange that I got this message last night when plugged in. Temperature wasn’t even below freezing.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12V Battery Fault - Service Soon in FordPass 325A097F-4219-4B7A-8BA9-3394F8402BD6

LNFitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Saddle Fitter…and yes, have worked with Mustangs
Country flag
Just beginning to get this fault message. In reading thru these posts it looks like this should be a thing of the past. My car was 2021 job 2 and recent driving/weather history is: not much/below 32F quite a bit with below 0F upcoming. Should I be worried? Does the 12v battery recharge with highway driving?

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Just beginning to get this fault message. In reading thru these posts it looks like this should be a thing of the past. My car was 2021 job 2 and recent driving/weather history is: not much/below 32F quite a bit with below 0F upcoming. Should I be worried? Does the 12v battery recharge with highway driving?
Yes, the 12V issues are much more rare now due to updates that have addressed bugs, and Ford cracking down on 3rd party app usage that causes battery drains. For ideas on what could be causing it, read my topic dedicated to 12V drain issues:

Thread 'How to Recondition/Service Your 12V Battery'

The 12V battery does recharge with driving, but it's slow. I think I timed two hours to go from 40% to 85%, so that's how long you'd need to drive or charge to get it back up to near full.

LNFitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Saddle Fitter…and yes, have worked with Mustangs
Country flag
Thanks @Mach-Lee. I have read that post and thank you for your usual level of detailed info. I am not aggravating the 12v in most listed ways but also am a bit out of my wheelhouse in performing the reconditioning. Fingers xxd that I make it thru the arctic blast on Thursday.

I am signed up with Xcel EV program In the Denver metro area and will check their polling schedule.
Sponsored