2 S.R. Stangs, 2 widely different Ranges

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
After 15k miles and the fact that my car when I first bought it was advertised to have a 230 range. I’m pretty happy with it saying I have 197 range when full. I am more surprised that my wife’s car has always had such good range and way over advertised because of her light foot.
Are you driving a lot more highway than her? Her efficiency, in local driving, would not be a surprise.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Superfly-Vic

Superfly-Vic

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
For sure, I do more highway miles, and she does almost no highway miles. Plus I’ve hit Top speed on my car plenty of times and I doesn’t she ever goes past 60-70

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
All kidding aside, I know the 22’s makes at least a 20 mile difference. But I use 1 pedal, unbridled. My wife uses whisper, normal mode
modes make less difference than you might think. It's throttle mapping. driven in the same locations with the same acceleration and deceleration, the results will be identical.

... yeah there is a cool wheel tax. I'll bet it's more than 20 miles.

and there is a speed tax.

either way, both of you appear to be kinda hyper milers.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
This absolutely has nothing to do with the way you drive. Clearly it’s colder where your car is than your wife’s. This has been covered in countless threads. I suggest trading parking spaces with your wife.

(Please, everyone know this is just an attempt at humor. I know 99% of you get it, but there will be that 1% who just…won’t.)

OP
OP
Superfly-Vic

Superfly-Vic

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Well you’re technically not wrong. We live in Miami and her car is parked in the garage and mine in the driveway
Sponsored