Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Your last sentence answers your own question.
Sponsored

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
why mess around with the aerodynamics of an EV?
Why not? People have been modifying their cars as they see fit ever since they were introduced. These didn't enhance the performance or the aerodynamics of cars but they sure were popular for a while.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Added a spoiler - LOVE IT! (big photo dump) steering wheel knob

Rick65

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e premium
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Why not? People have been modifying their cars as they see fit ever since they were introduced. These didn't enhance the performance or the aerodynamics of cars but they sure were popular for a while.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Added a spoiler - LOVE IT! (big photo dump) steering wheel knob
I am all for people modifying their cars, my only comment is that with EVs and 50% range as compared to avg ICR vehicle - that doing anything that impacts the range would not be advisable. At least that is how I look at it... but by all means, modify at will - after all this is a free country.

Hardy1-76

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E-GT Performance
Occupation
Director
Country flag
Another small improvement on the Mach E. Finally got the AOSK V2 Spoiler today and installed it. LOVE the look. Here's a series of before and after pics for anyone on the fence. I personally think its worth the upgrade, and the "piano black" matches great with the rest of the car.

Up next is painting calibers red.... :) Happy Sunday everyone! Hope the pictures help anyone on the fence.

My six year old took this last one with my phone and I was impressed and thought it deserved adding.
First thing I did on our GT PE. Looks great and just finishes the car.

OP
OP
West1134

West1134

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD, ER,06 Duramax,16 Acadia Denali
Country flag