RICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GB ME GT
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
I have Shadow Black Premium SR with them, scheduled to come at the end of May (was built last week)
i think i inquired about yours. its on their website shown as "in transit" but they let me know its reserved. let me know if you back out lol
Sponsored

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
i think i inquired about yours. its on their website shown as "in transit" but they let me know its reserved. let me know if you back out lol
Ha-ha - I checked their web site too - exactly my configuration, my color, my options, but not actually mine - different VIN number :) But sure, I will let you know if I decide on some different configuration or back out.

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
My car should come very soon, but, looks like they received the car with the VIN number you referred to and looks like it is sitting in their lot - not sure why, but thought you might check with them.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
My local dealer, who I’ve been chatting with since early January about my ordered MMEX, RWD, Space White/Space Grey, called to tell me he received a similar car, only it was Infinite Blue. Was I interested? My wife and I went over to take a look and a drive and hell yeah we were interested! It did cost $400 more due to the upgraded paint color but we decided to take it home. The whole deal went very smoothly, 5 yr purchase at 1.9% no ADM, X plan pricing accepted. Car was easy to set up and everything works fine so far.

EFCBE6F4-7495-44B9-BD8C-B464E6A71C2A.jpeg
Seeing all of these pics of other cars has been making me rethink my Infinite Blue on order, but looking at this pic, nope, I'm happy I'll be in the IB club in a few weeks. Gorgeous.