Anyone Else Seem to be Stuck on Ver. 2.1.0???

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Yes that was poor choice of words on my part. Are you getting the CSP done for your Car?
No, it’s not showing up for the later builds in Oasis yet since they extended it, mine is July 3. So dealer won’t do anything. I think since it’s part of the BC update, that’s probably why it’s not in Oasis for the extended builds to do separately.
Sponsored

ToTheMoonDJ

First Name
Darnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium RWD EXTD - Rapid Red
Country flag
I’m also sitting at 2.1.0, but I also have Tiles and Bricks so I guess that means I’m on 2.3.0 🤷🏿‍♂️

I went to a local dealership last weekend to get my modules updates in the afternoon. They told me to reschedule and drop it off in the morning because I apparently have a lot of module updates available which will take hours.

From my understanding if the modules are manually updated the PowerUp versions won’t change to reflect updates.

Anywho, I’ve rescheduled for Saturday morning. Hope to pick it up to find BlueCruise is available so I can test it being stuck in traffic on I-95 🙄.

Infinite_Jester

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 2011 Chevy Suburban, 1966 Caddy
Country flag
I just got version 2.1.0, never mind being stuck on it!

TruWrecks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Star White Premium AWD Ext (Ghost Stallion)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If anyone else thinks your MME is stuck on 2.1.0 or 2.3.0 right now the answer is "No."

The only cars that have newer than 2.3.0 are Early Access, FDRS DYI Crew and people whom are impatient and took their cars to their dealers to get the updates forcefully installed.

Gwgarrett77

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Principal
Country flag
What if I still can't get past 2.1....
Sponsored