Available for purchase ‘22 MME GT Performance Cyber Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwkenneth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
I will be taking delivery from my local dealership for my ‘22 MachE GT Performance (Cyber Orange w/ black painted roof) in the next three to fours weeks. Will be paying all cash and have title free and clear. I am considering selling it for the right price and plan on pricing it much less than what you are seeing with these crazy dealerships markups, and best of all, since this would be a private party sale, there is no sales tax if you are registering either in NV or AZ. If interested please private message me or leave me your contact in this thread and I will respond promptly.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
So you joined the forum to make a profit on your sale? o_O

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I just hope someone that buys it drops a friendly note to the irs about this vehicle being purchased to resell, as claiming the $7,500 tax credit would be illegal in that case.
And now his intention has been documented on the Internet.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I will be taking delivery from my local dealership for my ‘22 MachE GT Performance (Cyber Orange w/ black painted roof) in the next three to fours weeks. Will be paying all cash and have title free and clear. I am considering selling it for the right price and plan on pricing it much less than what you are seeing with these crazy dealerships markups, and best of all, since this would be a private party sale, there is no sales tax if you are registering either in NV or AZ. If interested please private message me or leave me your contact in this thread and I will respond promptly.
Seems like a lot of work to make maybe $3k. If you can’t guarantee the new buyer can get tax credit, that’s even worse of a deal. Don’t see the game here.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Seems like a lot of work to make maybe $3k. If you can’t guarantee the new buyer can get tax credit, that’s even worse of a deal. Don’t see the game here.
Yeah the whole deal stinks.

Even if you ignore the illegal $7500 credit, I just don’t see how the OP could make money without taking advantage of someone else. Especially when sales tax in the other 48 states is tacked on. They’d likely be paying a price that equaled sales tax twice plus whatever profit the OP is hoping for.

OP should just not take delivery and let someone else buy and get the credit.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Money laundering?

Status
Not open for further replies.