Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have noticed on one thread that a AWD badge was on the rear tailgate. Has anyone else noticed that?
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I have noticed on one thread that a AWD badge was on the rear tailgate. Has anyone else noticed that?
Yes. I believe that is for the Euro spec Mach-E’s. I think it’s one of the trim levels.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Here's the configuration lineup for EU/UK:
Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD (All Wheel Drive) Badge on rear tailgate EU:UK Model Lineu

The AWD model has an AWD badge on the lift gate.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I thought that was just on a prototype. The AWD badge was on the back of a very early picture of a rapid red car. I was under the impression that the badges on the front doors was the designation. Mache (SR RWD), MacheX (ER RWD), Mache4 (SR AWD) and Mache4X (ER AWD). We are still getting the same drive train configurations as the US, it's just our specs/trim levels are applied differently

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Yes. I believe that is for the Euro spec Mach-E’s. I think it’s one of the trim levels.
Indeed, I saw it yesterday on the AWD Mach e which has it's Dutch tour these weeks.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I thought that was just on a prototype. The AWD badge was on the back of a very early picture of a rapid red car. I was under the impression that the badges on the front doors was the designation. Mache (SR RWD), MacheX (ER RWD), Mache4 (SR AWD) and Mache4X (ER AWD). We are still getting the same drive train configurations as the US, it's just our specs/trim levels are applied differently
Apparently the AWD badging on the lift gate is unique to the UK/EU AWD trim. You don't see it on most of the cars coming out of Cuautitlan but every now and then you do, like this Grabber Blue in Ontario:

and this one on a truck in Mexico:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Indeed, I saw it yesterday on the AWD Mach e which has it's Dutch tour these weeks.
Yes, but remember the Mach-in-a-Box running around the Netherlands this month seems to be one of the old hand-built prototypes, not one of the newer pre-production models from the Cuautitlan plant. You can see the old "winglet" door pull in this picture:

Ford Mustang Mach-E AWD (All Wheel Drive) Badge on rear tailgate 106636364_850770798664404_9169318937391944484_n
Sponsored