Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Only if you believe airplane contrails are actually chemtrails, otherwise, you’re all good 👍🏻
Oh, don’t forget about the microchips in vaccines. If you’re concerned about microchips in vaccines then, please tape over the BlueCruise eye tracker right away. Also, tape over the FaceID scanner on your iPhone.
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
If the strobing BlueCruise eye scanners are causing headaches, or the buzzing from the eye scanner assembly is interfering with your ability to hear conversations in the vehicle, I recommend you just stop by the tin foil hat store and have them adjust your hat to make sure it’s effectively blocking out all the mind control signals from the internet 🙄

NoVAguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Oh, don’t forget about the microchips in vaccines. If you’re concerned about microchips in vaccines then, please tape over the BlueCruise eye tracker right away. Also, tape over the FaceID scanner on your iPhone.
Also, you can't forget about the fact that 5G towers are causing the coronavirus!

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Also, you can't forget about the fact that 5G towers are causing the coronavirus!
I’m good. I stocked up on ivermectin at the vet and hydroxychloroquine when I said I had malaria. 😀

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Far as i know, those led's are active even when bluecruise is off. So if you only feel headaches when bluecruise is on, that's not it......or placebo effect....

Ride_the_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
BlueCruise is not level 5 self driving. You will still get a DUI. The headache is from the drinking you did before getting in the car.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I have not gotten a headache from eye tracking. But I have gotten a headache from being told to “watch the road” continuously while I’m watching the road.

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
Been driving the MME for a week now and really like the Blue Cruise but I am wondering if the strobe lights use to track your eyes might cause headaches. I cannot find a thread about it. But I do think some owners have covered the bar up.
As others have pointed out, it would not be likely for a number of reasons. However, as a cluster headache sufferer (they are nicknamed suicide headaches), vibration may be a cause. I would empty the car out as much as possible and start noting when the headaches set in. Note time, temp, and road surface. Double check your tire pressure, basically anything that can impact the ride.

Hope you can figure out the trigger.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Only if you believe airplane contrails are actually chemtrails, otherwise, you’re all good 👍🏻
But, but chemtrails are real! We had to arm or manually activate them all the time enroute! I took pictures as proof. :p

Ford Mustang Mach-E Bluecruise eye tracking - does it cause headaches 1667105845025

Ford Mustang Mach-E Bluecruise eye tracking - does it cause headaches 1667106045071

Last edited: